Wikiposts

yay my website!!!

Old May 6th 2009, 12:26 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: yay my website!!!

Originally Posted by geedee
I seem to be missing any little yellow men.... I can see the smilies etc. but no sigs... weird.... I'd better check out "view" options..
Yeah you need to activate the signitures in 'your profile/edit option' but if you don't want to do that....www.animal-art.ca
Old May 6th 2009, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livermanl
Yeah you need to activate the signitures in 'your profile/edit option' but if you don't want to do that....www.animal-art.ca
Many thanks!

Mandy, you're a great artist.
Old May 7th 2009, 12:11 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Good for you Mandy, I wish you great success!
Lorraine X
Old May 7th 2009, 12:36 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

A great site. Well done and all the best for the future.
Old May 7th 2009, 1:01 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all
Old May 7th 2009, 3:44 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Is about 95% finished!

Just some spelling to correct, thumbnail rollovers to do, resize artwork, correct contact info to add and put framing details down!

I'm sooo excited my buddy has done an awesome job for me
Mandy

Your work is fantastic, your one very talented chick in what you do.

Your website looks great and I hope it brings you loads of clients and attention.

Cassie
Old May 7th 2009, 7:03 am
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Great sky work on your landscapes...I dab in murals myself..I like the way you've made the corners of the room disappear...I find painting trees in the corners is another good way aswell...
Old May 7th 2009, 7:27 am
Humm

Chipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really nice

Sorry to be Geikie but I have had a look at the code and found it is missing some important bits. I have sent some instructions to you by pm as they would be to big to fit on here (or just bore most readers).
Old May 7th 2009, 7:35 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Omg Mandy, i just saw this thread....The website looks amazing and so does the art work...Well done sweetheart, you should be so proud of yourself
Old May 7th 2009, 8:25 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chipmunk101
Sorry to be Geikie but I have had a look at the code and found it is missing some important bits. I have sent some instructions to you by pm as they would be to big to fit on here (or just bore most readers).
Wow i'm specchless!!!! will pass it on to the guy that did the site for me as tbh all that techy stuff just looks like someone has swallowed too much alphabetti spaghetti!!!

Seriously thanks for that you did something you didn't have to (along with Oak ) and I really appreciate !