XMAS NIGHT OUT

Old Nov 17th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Smile XMAS NIGHT OUT

Who fancys arranging a meet up for a Xmas Night Out?
I thought it would be fun if we all got dressed up (not fancy dress lol) and met up in a pub somewhere for a few drinks.
Somewhere central would be good,any suggestions?
All us newbies will be feeling homesick and i thought it would be a great way for us to catch up and have some fun. Meet the others of B.E etc
Otherwise i,ll hit the pub myself lol

Mandi xx
Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:05 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: XMAS NIGHT OUT

Originally Posted by mandi moo
I thought it would be fun if we all got dressed up (not fancy dress lol) and met up in a pub somewhere for a few drinks.
All us newbies will be feeling homesick and i thought it would be a great way for us to catch up and have some fun. Meet the others of B.E etc

Mandi xx

What night were thinking hun?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:10 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Mandi xx
By central, you mean central Canada??? Otherwise it will take me 36 hours to drive to you.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:12 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
By central, you mean central Canada??? Otherwise it will take me 36 hours to drive to you.
Hey come on be serious It will be fun and road trips are so AWESOME
Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

December is already filling up on the calendar - but I / we could be pursuaded. A Xmas top and a new lippy, with a large glass of something chilled, and I'm there dear !
Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ann m
December is already filling up on the calendar - but I / we could be pursuaded. A Xmas top and a new lippy, with a large glass of something chilled, and I'm there dear !
Ann, as nice as your legs and butt are PLEASE if you're going out in Calgary in December please wear a Xmas bottom as well
Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Really ? Damn !

Damn protocols !
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:00 am
Banned

Really ? Damn !

Damn protocols !
I was thinking more of you catching a chill in places unmentionable.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:00 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Really ? Damn !

Damn protocols !
When in Rome etc.

When did you last see a bottomless bottom in Calgary in December?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:01 am
Banned

Originally Posted by fledermaus
When in Rome etc.

When did you last see a bottomless bottom in Calgary in December?
Friday night actually
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: XMAS NIGHT OUT

Ok,be serious for one minute
I meant in Calgary, and any night in December is good for me and Daz. Im not sure of best places to meet etc,how about the one in Kensington where we all met last time?
I,ll ring smelly and morwenna,and ive met another 2 families from BE aswell that would come.
What about the fri or sat before Xmas, thats the 19th or 20th of december.
I think it,ll be a great night and we all get to catch up,although,Mr Cassidy,we can meet with you anytime beofre that for drinks
Mandi xx
Old Nov 17th 2008, 3:14 pm
Banned

Ok,be serious for one minute
I meant in Calgary, and any night in December is good for me and Daz. Im not sure of best places to meet etc,how about the one in Kensington where we all met last time?
I,ll ring smelly and morwenna,and ive met another 2 families from BE aswell that would come.
What about the fri or sat before Xmas, thats the 19th or 20th of december.
I think it,ll be a great night and we all get to catch up,although,Mr Cassidy,we can meet with you anytime beofre that for drinks
Mandi xx
OK well the 12th and 19th dont work for me (but hey its not my 'party') we could open it up to Canadians as well maybe???
Old Nov 17th 2008, 3:42 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
we could open it up to Canadians as well maybe???
WOW what a concept.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 6:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Steve_P
WOW what a concept.
Pretty radical, eh
Old Nov 17th 2008, 7:10 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Pretty radical, eh
Like are we talking Canadians as in naturalised like me?

Or do we mean real live Canadians what was like you know born here, eh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.