British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   Would you forgive an affair?............... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/would-you-forgive-affair-662302/)

dollface Apr 2nd 2010 12:24 am

Would you forgive an affair?...............

Lifted this from the Dingo forum - interesting - discuss....................;)

pthom Apr 2nd 2010 12:51 am

Re: Would you forgive an affair?...............

No! I'm old fashioned, fidelity means everything to me!

mandymoochops Apr 2nd 2010 1:26 am

had it done to me in the past, forgave as he could charm his way out of anything, but he carried on doing it again so we broke up. That was then.

Now?

No-one is going to make me feel like that again, I would take great pleasure in smashing up the truck, the flat screen, the quad, all of his fishing gear, putting wood glue down the barrels of his guns, jumping on the games consoles, putting a big hole in the underside of the boat and setting fire to the sled and the hunting shack.

And would do all of the above with pleasure.

Then would find out who the trollope was that he had an affair with and whether she knew he was married or not, would kick 10 barrells of shit out of her too - just because.

(I have a bad temper)

Novocastrian Apr 2nd 2010 1:55 am

Originally Posted by mandymoochops (Post 8466952)
had it done to me in the past, forgave as he could charm his way out of anything, but he carried on doing it again so we broke up. That was then.

Now?

No-one is going to make me feel like that again, I would take great pleasure in smashing up the truck, the flat screen, the quad, all of his fishing gear, putting wood glue down the barrels of his guns, jumping on the games consoles, putting a big hole in the underside of the boat and setting fire to the sled and the hunting shack.

Then would find out who the trollope was that he had an affair with and whether she knew he was married or not, would kick 10 barrells of shit out of her too - just because.

(I have a bad temper)

Really? It never shows.

TheThornes Apr 2nd 2010 1:55 am

Remind me never to get on your wrong side!!!

Now?

(I have a bad temper)

dollface Apr 2nd 2010 2:31 am

Now?

(I have a bad temper)

:scaredhair:

dollface Apr 2nd 2010 2:41 am

Not heard from any men yet.............come on guys, Rae, Al, Oink, LV, DBD etc lets hear from ya!

purple80 Apr 2nd 2010 3:15 am

Originally Posted by dollface (Post 8467015)
Not heard from any men yet.............come on guys, Rae, Al, Oink, LV, DBD etc lets hear from ya!

Lets see, I'm killing mine and spending the insurance, MMC is smacking seven bells out of everything around her and you wonder why the men are staying quiet? :rofl:

dollface Apr 2nd 2010 3:22 am

Originally Posted by purple80 (Post 8467032)
Lets see, I'm killing mine and spending the insurance, MMC is smacking seven bells out of everything around her and you wonder why the men are staying quiet? :rofl:

:rofl: true - but I still want to hear from them - don't you?:eek:

mandymoochops Apr 2nd 2010 4:25 am

Originally Posted by purple80 (Post 8467032)

We could do a Thelma and Louise :thumbup:

Edited to add on a more serious note, a good male friend a while back actually said to me "Mand if you believe that any man would pass it up if he had it laid on a plate in front of him, without anyone ever being able to find out, then you're stupid"

Whether any of you guys out there would admit to it or not I doubt - but I think he's right.

dollface Apr 2nd 2010 4:29 am

Originally Posted by mandymoochops (Post 8467089)
We could do a Thelma and Louise :thumbup:

Who'd be Brad Pitt?

The4BellsLondon Apr 2nd 2010 5:33 am

Hmm - well I did - AFTER FULL VENGANCE!! :thumbup:

DandNHill Apr 2nd 2010 9:14 am

I wouldn't forgive! I trust my husband 100% so I think I would be too devastated if he did that to me!
(My ex was different, he had a wandering eye so I don't think it would have hurt so much - weird to say that really when he is my ex??!!??):confused:

Elaine B. Apr 2nd 2010 12:38 pm

Interesting question I guess it depends on a few things like would any of you be more likely to forgive a one night stand or an ongoing affair?

scottishcelts Apr 2nd 2010 2:36 pm

:sneaky:;)