Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Would anyone buy this?

Would anyone buy this?

Old Nov 30th 2006, 6:47 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Would anyone buy this?

I just wondered out of interest if anyone thinks this is a good buy? Remember it's offers over so it could go for at least 20% over the asking price.

http://www.espc.com/EspcPublic/Unive...spx?rid=227960

Sorry I'm a bit bored

Emma

Last edited by or4ngecrush; Nov 30th 2006 at 6:47 pm. Reason: forgot link lol
Old Nov 30th 2006, 6:58 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would anyone buy this?

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
I just wondered out of interest if anyone thinks this is a good buy? Remember it's offers over so it could go for at least 20% over the asking price.

http://www.espc.com/EspcPublic/Unive...spx?rid=227960

Sorry I'm a bit bored

Emma
Are you up for sale already? Are you hoping to go over sooner than next June? If you are waiting til next June won't it be better to sell in Spring-time -property prices are booming and you would probably get more money.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
Are you up for sale already? Are you hoping to go over sooner than next June? If you are waiting til next June won't it be better to sell in Spring-time -property prices are booming and you would probably get more money.
Someone will...ave % is about 18 at the moment. Prob an investor - rental market is being pushed by the inward migration and they don't have to worry about dates of entry or selling their current house.

Market can be very quiet at this time of year - I had my flat on the market this time last year - it sold in the Jan but the prices went up lots in the Spring, 2nd week of Feb onwards - same for my friend whose flat was on Rodney Street, down from Broughton Street...

Work has had some property on the market in Cramond and hardly any offers - do think it is the time of year.

PM me if you ever want to bounce things around, plus I can recommend a good solicitor who will look after you if I tell him you are my friend!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:09 pm

Nah its not me but the same street just wondered what people thought, they have the same view as me. I want that much money for mine lol

Emma
Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by yonk
Someone will...ave % is about 18 at the moment. Prob an investor - rental market is being pushed by the inward migration and they don't have to worry about dates of entry or selling their current house.

Market can be very quiet at this time of year - I had my flat on the market this time last year - it sold in the Jan but the prices went up lots in the Spring, 2nd week of Feb onwards - same for my friend whose flat was on Rodney Street, down from Broughton Street...

Work has had some property on the market in Cramond and hardly any offers - do think it is the time of year.

PM me if you ever want to bounce things around, plus I can recommend a good solicitor who will look after you if I tell him you are my friend!

Thats appreciated, I will be selling next year (if everything goes to plan) so it's good to hear it'll be the best time to sell. I'm just keeping myself occupied as my boyfirend is working 2.30 till 11pm right up till xmas so I'm keeping myself entertained lol

Last edited by or4ngecrush; Nov 30th 2006 at 7:18 pm. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:19 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Thats appreciated, I will be selling next year (if everything goes to plan) so it's good to hear it'll be the best time to sell. I'm just keeping mysdelf occupied as my boyfirend is working 2.30 till 11pm right up till xmas so I'm keeping myself entertained lol
Go watch "I'm a Celeb......" - final tomorrow night. David or Mylene to win!!!! David Gest - never judge a book by its cover or what you read in the tabloids - the man is hilarious

"Audience with Take That" on Saturday night. It's fab that they are back on top with a fab new single !!!!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:21 pm

Go watch "I'm a Celeb......" - final tomorrow night. David or Mylene to win!!!! David Gest - never judge a book by its cover or what you read in the tabloids - the man is hilarious

"Audience with Take That" on Saturday night. It's fab that they are back on top with a fab new single !!!!

My works xmas night out is Sat booooooo Oh btw is it really blowing a gale up your way it's mad here, or maybe it's because I'm the top flat it probably sounds worse rattling through the blocked chimney. Hope my roof doesn't fall off lol

How's the plans going anyway

Emma
Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:49 pm
Scottish Canuck

My works xmas night out is Sat booooooo Oh btw is it really blowing a gale up your way it's mad here, or maybe it's because I'm the top flat it probably sounds worse rattling through the blocked chimney. Hope my roof doesn't fall off lol

How's the plans going anyway

Emma
PM'd you
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:48 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats appreciated, I will be selling next year (if everything goes to plan) so it's good to hear it'll be the best time to sell. I'm just keeping myself occupied as my boyfirend is working 2.30 till 11pm right up till xmas so I'm keeping myself entertained lol
I can think of some things that will keep you entertained me dear

Eddie
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by Voyager970
I can think of some things that will keep you entertained me dear

Eddie

Sounds a bitty scarey