Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Winnipeg: The Most Racist City in Canada?

Winnipeg: The Most Racist City in Canada?

Old Mar 13th 2015, 4:36 pm
me/moi

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winnipeg: The Most Racist City in Canada?

Originally Posted by caretaker
Actually a campaign is not necessarily political nor is an installation necessarily art for art's sake. I'm surprised and a little disappointed that none of you seem to grasp the message here but instead revert to your own expectations and stereotypes. I think it can't help but be better understood in Winnipeg. The February 21 article on it in the Winnipeg Free Press is available online and the Canada AM interview with KC Adams about the project should be viewable on the Bell Media website soon (unless it already is and I just can't access it on my phone). The displays begin on March 19th and reviews should be coming in by next Saturday and in the following week. Depending on how it is received this project will likely be expanded.
What's the message that none of us are grasping?