Who are you?

Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:43 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who are you?

Ok following on from a couple of threads (and primarily cos i'm a nosey arse)

What do you all look like here's one of me to get the ball rolling

Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:46 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are you?

Hahahahaha - Souvenir asked me to respell something in my blurb either at the bottom or under my avatar - and my spelling is becoming really bad, so I decided to just put C A T and D O G on both.

Now the dog bit is right under my pic

Last edited by mandymoochops; Dec 19th 2007 at 8:07 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:58 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah but how do we know that's really you? It could be just a picture of someone you found on the web
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Hahahahaha - Souvenir asked me to spell something in my blurb either at the bottom or under my avatar - and my spelling is becoming really bad, so I decided to just put C A T and D O G on both.

Now the dog bit is right under my pic
I thought you were male, is there another mandy who's a guy who posts? I'm confused now

You all know what I look like, except I've ditched the peroxide and accepted the curl, so not really I'll dig out a pic later.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:02 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I thought you were male, is there another mandy who's a guy who posts? I'm confused now
Is Mandy a common name for a guy wher you live?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:06 pm
Sawdust making harpy

I did find it on the web - on my photobucket album actually!!!! And I put that one up cos its the one I like of me the most.

There are others in the album but most entail embarrassing drink related incidents
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NSpaul
Isn't the actor from Criminal Minds called Mandy?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

I've used my picture as my avatar before.
Attached Images  
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:14 pm
Immigration Consultant

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
I did find it on the web - on my photobucket album actually!!!! And I put that one up cos its the one I like of me the most.

There are others in the album but most entail embarrassing drink related incidents
you mean like this one:
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:20 pm
Sawdust making harpy

That was taken at our end of summer season party when I managed a Hotel - unfortunately you can't see me very well in that - i'm hidden in the depths at the back next to the guy in the hat!!!! No the embarrassing ones most certainly are not on photo bucket!!!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:23 pm
Immigration Consultant

but we want to see them! Won't you even post just one little tincy wincy embarrassing photo?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NSpaul
No, but I used to shack up with a Stacey, who was a man, so I never assume There's Mandy Patinkin for starters...

Just searched the archive and found who I meant - user "mandi moo" with a newcastle license plate avatar. I think she must share the log-in with her husband as I always thought she was a guy, and sometimes posted as one
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:24 pm
Sawdust making harpy

let me see if I can find one - but if I show you mine ..................
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:25 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't put photo up, don't know how to????
Charlie
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:30 pm
Immigration Consultant

yeah, I cant seem to get to grips with that either. I can attach a picture but cant seem to get one to appear "in-line" as they say....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.