where to live

Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

clemitic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where to live

hi all. Im a newbie to this site and looking for some advice.
Im moving with my family(3 kids 15,7,and 5)to vancouver once my house is sold.
Im looking for a nice area near Surrey/Langley as that is where my employer is based. An suggestions
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where to live

hello and welcome..

first of all I would suggest reading the WIKI articles that are on this forum - the are located in the blue toolbar at the top of this websites...

Read as many books as you can on the areas, and also I would suggest using the internet as much as poss - just google in the towns, and read up on them, most have loads of great info!!!

Come back then when you can ask slightly more specific questions!!

Good Luck!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

clemitic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: where to live

Originally Posted by bandit
hello and welcome..

first of all I would suggest reading the WIKI articles that are on this forum - the are located in the blue toolbar at the top of this websites...

Read as many books as you can on the areas, and also I would suggest using the internet as much as poss - just google in the towns, and read up on them, most have loads of great info!!!

Come back then when you can ask slightly more specific questions!!

Good Luck!
Thanks Bandit i'll try your advice