Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What's your weirdness?

What's your weirdness?

Old Jul 8th 2006, 6:57 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's your weirdness?

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You should just have been hung.
ditto
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by us3andthedog
The weird things that drive MY FAMILY mad or is it just OCD?:
1 Hanging washing on the line but the pegs have to be the same colour.
2 Toilet roll must hang with the paper over and down and be the same colour scheme as the bathroom, that goes for shower gel etc.
3 Remote controls have to be in a line on top of the DVD player
4 clothes have to be hung in order in wardrobe jeans/trousers/long sleeve shirts/t shirts
5 Tins have to face front in the cupboard.
6 This drives Mr US3 mad: when loading the dishwasher the knives/ forks, spoons have to be grouped together in the cutlery basket and the different sizes of plates have be grouped together too.

There are more but I'm scared to freak everyone out!
OMG....you and me could pass for twins :scared: I'm totally with you on the hanging the washing out with the matching pegs.....and the clothes have to be pulled taught too....no sagging
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
If I'm draining peas over the sink and one pea falls in and goes down the drain I always throw another pea down with it so the first pea 'won't be lonely'. I honestly can not just let the one pea go it alone.

There, who's next?
Right, here's mine....
When I was a kid, I used to make my mum get the turn backs on my cuffs and ankle socks perfectly identical on both sides.

I fold all my laundry in perfect lines so that I can avoid ironing

I'm a colour co-ordination freak

As I've already said before, my laundry hanging takes me an hour to do 'cos I'm too particular with the pegs colour....have to be matching pegs and also co-ordinating with the clothes I'm hanging out God, when I read that back, it really DOES look like I'm wacko

But believe it or not, despite the above, I can be a right messy, scruffy cow around the house
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:42 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alberta_jaycee

But believe it or not, despite the above, I can be a right messy, scruffy cow around the house
What do you mean round the house???? We've seen the photos of you out.

(lurve ya really Gretchen)
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

What do you mean round the house???? We've seen the photos of you out.

(lurve ya really Gretchen)
All that talk of my love of Old Navy and Zellers is pure B/S.....I frequent Value Village really

Luv ya 2 y'old hound dawg
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:49 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

All that talk of my love of Old Navy and Zellers is pure B/S.....I frequent Value Village really

Luv ya 2 y'old hound dawg
Winners and Lamlees for me at the mo.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Winners and Lamlees for me at the mo.
Got me cowgirl boots from Lamlees some lurvlee stuff in there, but you need a few bucks - it's pricey

Last edited by Ruby Murray; Jul 8th 2006 at 7:51 pm. Reason: forgot....QUID is not our dosh here now :D
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:51 pm
Banned

Got me cowgirl boots from Lamlees some lurvlee stuff in there, but you need a few quid - it's pricey
A lot of it is yeah
But the John Deere stuff Rocks.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

A lot of it is yeah
But the John Deere stuff Rocks.
The Jack Daniels & tassley stuff is my thing.....anyway, you're hijacking this thread (again)

What's YOUR weirdness Butch?
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:57 pm
Banned

The Jack Daniels & tassley stuff is my thing.....anyway, you're hijacking this thread (again)

LOL
I just admitted to it.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:57 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think Butch needs to explain!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:58 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

4000 posts !!!
3 cheers for ro........hip hip etc etc
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Too true HWP, too true

Well I'm off out today - nowhere exciting - the wonderous sights of Superstore

Later guys xx
Old Jul 8th 2006, 8:00 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by koogar
4000 posts !!!
3 cheers for ro........hip hip etc etc
Thanks koog!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I have so many weird and quirky things about me, that I couldnt possibly mention them all, and I relish in each and every one of them!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.