Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What makes you feel old?

Wikiposts

What makes you feel old?

Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:36 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What makes you feel old?

My sons primary school teachers make me feel old, and I am just under 30, most of them are around 23/24
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:40 am
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir

I pity the first boyfriend my niece brings home. She's 12 but obviously going to be a stunner. She's also an only child. Daddy is rather protective, built like a tank and can do do to a small tree what you did to a sausage.

I think the poor sod will need RCMP checks just to get his foot in the door.
At least Susan Boyles parents didn't have to worry about her
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:41 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

My 15 year old son is singing Wham now, if that helps

Half of my classmates are Grandparents..
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:42 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
At least Susan Boyles parents didn't have to worry about her
oooo you bitch
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:44 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir

I pity the first boyfriend my niece brings home. She's 12 but obviously going to be a stunner. She's also an only child. Daddy is rather protective, built like a tank and can do do to a small tree what you did to a sausage.

I think the poor sod will need RCMP checks just to get his foot in the door.
Whats wrong with that? I'll be requiring DNA samples and a complete CSIS background check....

I am in no way old enough yet to even bring myself to thinking about my daughters dating...that's going to take some serious getting my head around, which will no doubt be left with only a few remnants of grey hair by then anyway.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:45 am
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
oooo you bitch
You wouldn't though.........would you
Attached Thumbnails What makes you feel old?-makeover.jpg   What makes you feel old?-eddie-large-susan-boy-001.jpg  
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
My 15 year old son is singing Wham now,
Is he any good ? Could he get on Britains got talent or The X factor??
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:50 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

You wouldn't though.........would you
They arent enough bags or barrels of ale.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:53 am
NEMESIS

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
They arent enough bags or barrels of ale.
I can hear her now.........."take me Butch"
Attached Thumbnails What makes you feel old?-take-me-butch.jpg  
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:54 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Diggler
Is he any good ? Could he get on Britains got talent or The X factor??

That would be a NO!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

I can hear her now.........."take me Butch"

You got a lot of photos of her.... you fancy her really dont you?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Calgal
having an old wrinkly for a husband

Mine's only 2 years older than me and reminds me when i look at him how old we're getting!!!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:56 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Also going into stores and knowing the latest fashion if bought would make you look like a hooker
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:56 am
NEMESIS

Originally Posted by Diggler
You got a lot of photos of her.... you fancy her really dont you?
That last one was my wallpaper
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:57 am
NEMESIS

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Also going into stores and knowing the latest fashion if bought would make you look like a hooker

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.