Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today???

What made you smile today???

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:55 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What made you smile today???

Originally Posted by dbd33
Not at all helpful. Please try to be more specific before Tuesday.
I remember now. Jeremiah Bullfrog. On Queen, west of University. Next to a sex shop, apparently. It seemed OK when I went there. Your knowledge of TO pubs is better than mine so I'm open to suggestions.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:59 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
I remember now. Jeremiah Bullfrog. On Queen, west of University. Next to a sex shop, apparently. It seemed OK when I went there. Your knowledge of TO pubs is better than mine so I'm open to suggestions.
I know the sex shop; pink walls, sperms wriggling along them. I have a picture of daughter #2 outside it with a visitor from somewhere-terribly-conservative-where-they-don't-have-sex, Oakville perhaps. Will find the pub.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:26 pm

I know the sex shop; pink walls, sperms wriggling along them. I have a picture of daughter #2 outside it with a visitor from somewhere-terribly-conservative-where-they-don't-have-sex, Oakville perhaps. Will find the pub.
Your memory of the sex shop disturbs me. There is plenty of sex going on in Oakville. Mostly involving members of St John's United Church.

What time Tuesday?
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:27 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Your memory of the sex shop disturbs me. There is plenty of sex going on in Oakville. Mostly involving members of St John's United Church.

What time Tuesday?
Is the timing question in regard to beers or sex at St John's???
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Is the timing question in regard to beers or sex at St John's???
My understanding is that the two congregational activities are often combined. They're a wild bunch, those Unitarians.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:50 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

What time Tuesday?

Six?
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:54 pm

Six?
Sounds good to me. Unless you're a Kiwi Unitarian.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:10 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good to me. Unless you're a Kiwi Unitarian.
I was in New Zealand when Madonna's book called 'Sex' came out and was the subject of some controversy. At the time we gained great amusement by the Kiwi TV reporting about Madonna's dirty new book called 'Six'.

Smart move to meet dbd in a public place. His description of the cabin and occupants is disturbingly like the plot of a horror movie. This one for example. http://www.angryalien.com/0605/txchainsawbuns.asp
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:16 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
I was in New Zealand when Madonna's book called 'Sex' came out and was the subject of some controversy. At the time we gained great amusement by the Kiwi TV reporting about Madonna's dirty new book called 'Six'.

Smart move to meet dbd in a public place. His description of the cabin and occupants is disturbingly like the plot of a horror movie. This one for example. http://www.angryalien.com/0605/txchainsawbuns.asp
I suspect we have bunnies. We certainly have a chainsaw.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:17 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect we have bunnies. We certainly have a chainsaw.
But no snowclearing technology as yet? (Other than a shovel.)
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:25 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Not yet. We'll be at the JD auction next weekend looking for something suitable. In the meantime the farmer "next door" is clearing the drive.
I hope to get a picture of his snow clearing machine on the weekend. It's big, even by the standards of agricultural machinery, it's is a big snow blower mounted on a big tractor; in Toronto the tyre tracks it leaves would warrant calling a plough.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beebop
Why can I never see the pictures?
Because you live in Scotland...
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:27 pm

Oi. Shovels can be hi-tec.

I have two shovels. One is a regular shovel; the other is a hi-tec, labour-saving device. This afternoon I shall use the latter to beat the Boy around the head until he gets up off his lazy arse, picks up the former and clears the driveway for me. I reckon I can get the driveway cleared with one or two good swipes. I'l hardly break a sweat.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

this thread ?
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:48 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Having a day off and being stocked up on cookies and brownies, so I could stay inside and watch the bad weather outside.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.