Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What can I send to Canada

What can I send to Canada

Old Feb 25th 2010, 9:31 pm
Jedi Master

Devil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really nice
Default What can I send to Canada

Hei

I would like to send some things out to my friend in Montréal.

I want to send her some things that are typically Scottish. I am hoping to send her some food (Tablet etc)

Is there a list saying what I can and cannot send?

Thank you in advance.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What can I send to Canada

Originally Posted by Devil Girl
Hei

I want to send her some things that are typically Scottish. I am hoping to send her some food (Tablet etc)

Thank you in advance.
He he, I made Tablet here for some friends and they said it was like pure sugar....well yeh?!

I think you can send stuff as long as it is unopened, or you could look at the expat online stores and save yourself the hassle, the ones in Edmonton & St Alberta have a good range, theres bound to be some where she is?
Old Feb 25th 2010, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

You can't send meat or meat products
Old Feb 25th 2010, 11:45 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Marmalade with Scotch Whisky?

Old Feb 26th 2010, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

nldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond repute

You should send a case of tennents ............... to me
Old Feb 26th 2010, 3:45 am
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nldfc
You should send a case of tennents ............... to me
Yeah, I'd go with the Super T, some heroin and a load of Jellies (or Temazepam as they're called south of the border).
Old Feb 26th 2010, 4:36 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

You can't get anything more Scotch than kippers and you can send them through the post.

Kippers by the post
Old Feb 26th 2010, 5:15 am
Just Joined

orfila is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bsmith
Yeah, I'd go with the Super T, some heroin and a load of Jellies (or Temazepam as they're called south of the border).

....back on thread though.. why not make it simpler and send through a recipe for cranachan or easier still find an internet company who will send through some scotttish food on your behalf? .. might be alot easier
Old Feb 26th 2010, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice

Send chocolate and some to me at the same time, my last parcel is nearly all gone
Old Feb 26th 2010, 5:50 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Send Next, Jigsaw, Markies and Warehouse please and thank you
Old Feb 26th 2010, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

dthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond repute

Just remember to label your parcel clearly in large French letters. Postes Canada (http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf?LOCALE=fr) will certainly open and damage the contents of English/Scotch postage, marking it "Non Livrable - maudite écossais/anglais!"

La gouvernement du quebec also stipulates that all mailed gifts be wrapped in French packaging, or provided with official French translation of the contents - otherwise the items will be seized (and likely consumed/vindictively vandalised).

http://www.olf.gouv.qc.ca/index.html
Old Feb 26th 2010, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Hei

I want to send her some things that are typically Scottish.
Fried Mars Bars?