Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

We've bought a house!!!!!

We've bought a house!!!!!

Old Jan 31st 2007, 9:37 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We've bought a house!!!!!

excellent!!! great news can't wait to visit x (crossing fingers)
Old Jan 31st 2007, 9:48 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
excellent!!! great news can't wait to visit x (crossing fingers)
where in Edinburgh are you from??
Old Feb 1st 2007, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

hcastles will become famous soon enoughhcastles will become famous soon enough

hi all

Not sure where to ask this..... Mortgages in Canada.... Do you have to be in employment for a certain amount of time to get one? How long if so?? Do you have to build up your credit rating over there to get one??? Can you get one in Scotland then transfere it over.... HELLLP

ANYONE THANKS
Old Feb 1st 2007, 3:36 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hcastles
hi all

Not sure where to ask this..... Mortgages in Canada.... Do you have to be in employment for a certain amount of time to get one? How long if so?? Do you have to build up your credit rating over there to get one??? Can you get one in Scotland then transfere it over.... HELLLP

ANYONE THANKS
If you can put down 35% you dont really need a credit rating or employment.

No you cant transfer it from another country.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by dollface
where in Edinburgh are you from??
I was born in East Kilbride but I live right next to Hibernian Football club off Easter Road, I have lived in a few places in Edinburgh now but mostly on the East side.

Emma
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:04 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

I was born in East Kilbride but I live right next to Hibernian Football club off Easter Road, I have lived in a few places in Edinburgh now but mostly on the East side.

Emma
Hibs - that's my team! miss old Easter Road.........my dad was a Leither........
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:16 pm

Hibs - that's my team! miss old Easter Road.........my dad was a Leither........
What do you miss about it?
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:17 pm

What do you miss about it?
The footie of course!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:20 pm

The footie of course!

You can have it, I hate it when they shut off my street and I cant get to my flat.

Emma
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:27 pm

You can have it, I hate it when they shut off my street and I cant get to my flat.

Emma
I can see that!!
don't get much Hibs coverage in Canada - more of an Ottawa Senators fan now
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:39 pm

The footie of course!
I was thinking you meant the street aswell and I was like wha'!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Congratulations, sounds really nice.

We are hoping to move across to NS in the near future under the NSNP (Nominee Programme).

Do you mind if I ask, where did you decide to set up home in NS and why?

Wishing you all the best.

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 11:15 am
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NovaBoy
Congratulations, sounds really nice.

We are hoping to move across to NS in the near future under the NSNP (Nominee Programme).

Do you mind if I ask, where did you decide to set up home in NS and why?

Wishing you all the best.

We came on a WP but had applied for PR Aug 2005. We had researched for 4 years and had no preferred province as we felt that all had something positive to offer. Whenever a job was advertised we researched the area before applying for affordability, lifestyle, etc. When we first came over for the for job interview in Sept 2006 we really liked NS and felt at home here. Although it's still early days we (and the kids) feel very comfortable here.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.........Sounds wonderful!!!!

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:29 pm
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Well done you guys!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.