Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Well thats it .......

Well thats it .......

Old Apr 9th 2010, 6:58 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well thats it .......

we fly from Edmonton tomorrow morning for Vegas.

The wedding is on Sunday at 3pm (Vegas time no idea what that is our time in AB, 4pm I think ).

Just want to say thanks for the support and all that soppy sh1t from you lot recently, and as the next stage of my life here is about to officially start I hope to keep in touch with more of you.

Will post some pics obviously and hope the future hubby doesn't get himself stranded on the roof of Caesars Palace tomorrow night

Love you all lots and see you on the other side
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:21 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well thats it .......

Originally Posted by mandymoochops

The wedding is on Sunday at 3pm (Vegas time no idea what that is our time in AB, 4pm I think ).

Just want to say thanks for the support and all that soppy sh1t from you lot recently, and as the next stage of my life here is about to officially start I hope to keep in touch with more of you.

Will post some pics obviously and hope the future hubby doesn't get himself stranded on the roof of Caesars Palace tomorrow night

Awesome. All the best of luck to you.

Wot...no webcam link, I thought all vegas weddings had that?
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well for you and the OH.

Will be thinking about you
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Have a fantastic time.......Congratulations and much love
Stef

Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:05 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh good, time for a wedding related smiley.
Attached Images  
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:11 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh MissMoo I am SO excited for you! Have a freaking good time girl! xx
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:44 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats will you be dressed as Marilyn & him as Elvis?
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Best wishes to you both. Hope you have a wonderful wedding/honeymoon and many years of happiness.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:48 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

mm tis just sinking in now!!!!!

Iain, we would have had a webcam had the wedding been in a chapel, but seeing as its in the desert (Valley of Fire actually) that wasn't an option in the package

The oh uncle (typical wonderful AB redneck farm guy) pulled me to one side the other day and enquired as to whether he would need to buy a suit or would a new pair of jeans do, as he didn't even wear a suit for his own sons wedding I told him the jeans would be just fine and to wear whatever he felt comfy in.

I love this family
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:50 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

mm tis just sinking in now!!!!!

Iain, we would have had a webcam had the wedding been in a chapel, but seeing as its in the desert (Valley of Fire actually) that wasn't an option in the package
Oooh, nice.

No Elvis then?
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:53 pm
Sawdust making harpy

thankfully not - I have never been a fan of either him or his music, so when oh was mulling over the idea of an Elvis wedding I was sat there repeating in my head "pease no Elvis please no Elvis please no Elvis"

Seems to have worked
Old Apr 9th 2010, 9:02 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

thankfully not - I have never been a fan of either him or his music, so when oh was mulling over the idea of an Elvis wedding I was sat there repeating in my head "pease no Elvis please no Elvis please no Elvis"

Seems to have worked
Oh well, nobody's perfect

All the very best to you both, I hope you stay just as happy as we still are

Of course, when faced with a young, thin and tanned Elvis my wife nearly changed her mind about me....

Last edited by iaink; Apr 9th 2010 at 9:04 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 9:06 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

congrats mmc

Have a fab time
Old Apr 9th 2010, 9:12 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Mandy! enjoy every minute of it! can't wait to see the pics
Old Apr 9th 2010, 9:13 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best to you both. Enjoy your vacation and don't do anything that I wouldn't enjoy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.