Weight lost attempts

Old Nov 11th 2014, 8:17 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weight lost attempts

Originally Posted by Oink
Why don't you stop moaning and trying to gain system and **** off back the the US.
Why would I go back there?

I've been here most of my adult life (over age 18 life.)

6 years adult life in US

10 years adult life in Canada.

My girlfriend is Canadian and we plan to marry, she has no desire to live in the US, so what I should leave her? That won't happen because I adore her and she is my perfect match and means the world to me.

I have no roots in the US, nor anywhere to live/work etc there.

I am not sure what your comment is supposed to imply either.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Nov 11th 2014 at 8:28 am.
Old Nov 11th 2014, 9:21 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Jsmith @ post 151, the 'trials & tribulations' of your personal life are yours, as they are for each of us, however when you begin to share part of that on a public forum, then you must expect some posters may be sceptic, added with cynicism or critique to what you divulge that at the onset may have been a simple 'plea for help' to a personal issue.

'Carry on and do whats best for you' ... you know what you have to do without the words in cyberspace
Old Nov 11th 2014, 9:27 am
me/moi

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

JS, BTW your link "how a borderline brain works" isn't working!
Old Nov 11th 2014, 9:35 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
Just speculating ....

makes you wonder if he is trying to tell us something that relates to his health issues?

New insights into the ‘borderline personality’ brain | University of Toronto Media Room
Old Nov 11th 2014, 9:42 am
Dichotomus tinker

Why don't you stop moaning and trying to gain system and **** off back the the US.
just because he is an American?

Obese to Beast: Guy Bravely Strips Down to Show What Extreme Weight Loss Does to Skin | Muscle & Fitness
Old Nov 11th 2014, 12:17 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by not2old
...you must expect some posters may be sceptic, added with cynicism or critique...
You missed out rudeness.

...makes you wonder if he is trying to tell us something that relates to his health issues?
jsmth has been very "up front" about health issues for some time. More power to him!
Old Nov 11th 2014, 12:21 pm
Dichotomus tinker

Originally Posted by BristolUK
You missed out rudeness.
It is only the British I believe that can be so 'blunt, bold & forthright rude' while pretending to be polite .... after all 'we are British aren't we'

Last edited by not2old; Nov 11th 2014 at 12:23 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2014, 2:17 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

It is only the British I believe that can be so 'blunt, bold & forthright rude' while pretending to be polite .... after all 'we are British aren't we'
A lot of the British are decent people, it's only a few rude ones that make the rest look bad.
Old Nov 11th 2014, 2:34 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
Old Nov 11th 2014, 3:39 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Why would I go back there?

I've been here most of my adult life (over age 18 life.)

6 years adult life in US

10 years adult life in Canada.

My girlfriend is Canadian and we plan to marry, she has no desire to live in the US, so what I should leave her? That won't happen because I adore her and she is my perfect match and means the world to me.

I have no roots in the US, nor anywhere to live/work etc there.

I am not sure what your comment is supposed to imply either.
He's joshing you.

People in the US are known for being massively obese so rather than lose weight **** off back and be seen as slim again!
Old Nov 11th 2014, 5:41 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM
He's joshing you.

People in the US are known for being massively obese so rather than lose weight **** off back and be seen as slim again!
Its glandular and I get it from my nan's side of the family.
Old Nov 11th 2014, 6:00 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Its glandular and I get it from my nan's side of the family.
Understood.
Attached Thumbnails Weight lost attempts-paigeseymore12redsweatshirt.jpg  
Old Nov 12th 2014, 6:48 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
Should work now. It had an outdated link.
Old Nov 12th 2014, 6:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JamesM
He's joshing you.

I have an issue with not always being able to read sarcasm or joking and so on and tend to take things literally as written. I do my best to figure it out, but sometimes I fail and end up taking something literally as written.