BE Wedding.....

Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:53 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE Wedding.....

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
It does not matter how long you have been together if its right it's right.
I have a friend in Australia she was online one saturday afternoon got chatting to this guy from the sunshine coast for about 4 hours....to cut a long story short, he drove down that same night and stayed the night lol..... he went home the next day told his business partner he was moving to the gold coast....7 years later still married and the loveliest little girl.

Oh and I have been dating a guy myself for 2 months and we are talking about marriage......Girl all the best
It happens. I had closet space in Souvette's house less than two months after our first sha..., er, date. That was almost ten years ago.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

congratulations, is like sleepless in Seattle!!
anyway make the most of it, life is not a rehersal and if you have something good work at it, keep it happy, and enjoy growing old together, thats my way anyway!, Please post some pics for us all,
Old Jun 20th 2008, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Keldanem will become famous soon enoughKeldanem will become famous soon enough

Hi just wanted to say congratulations and best wishes.

You are not the only crazy one. My husband proposed to me 3 weeks after our first date as grown ups (we had dated for all of two weeks when we were 12 and again when we were 14 and did not see each other again until we were 21). We got married 9 months exactly after that first date and here we are now 9 years later very happily married and with a beautiful daughter (she is seven by the way for all those cynics out there). Would not change it for the world. Saying yes was the best decision I ever made.

Now someone please pass the bowl as I have made even myself feel sick.
</IMG></IMG>
Old Jun 20th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and have a fab trip to NY
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Phew! It's not just me who's bonkers then.
Good luck and thanks.
Sas x
No, not just you....
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:26 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by G586
No, not just you....
Definately not...I stalked my now wife for quite a while before she realised....then when she eventually agreed to come out, she never went home. That was 14 years ago.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:36 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The_Bax
Definately not...I stalked my now wife for quite a while before she realised....then when she eventually agreed to come out, she never went home. That was 14 years ago.
was that your witty charm - or are we going back to the Donkey talk lol
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:10 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Sas - just heard news - congrats x x x x xx
Old Jun 21st 2008, 4:40 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
OMG Sas - just heard news - congrats x x x x xx
Oooooh i wonder where they were when he asked her to question....
Old Jun 21st 2008, 4:41 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Oooooh i wonder where they were when he asked her to question....
MSN!!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2008, 4:43 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

MSN!!!!!
oh..no i mean when they actually were face to face...lol
Old Jun 21st 2008, 4:44 pm
half a century

oooh dunno . . . .
Old Jun 21st 2008, 4:45 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

oooh dunno . . . .
Can't wait to find out.... Hope their having a great time
Old Jun 21st 2008, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Can't wait to find out.... Hope their having a great time

Hope she spills the beans soon, love is and all that
Old Jun 21st 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Hope she spills the beans soon, love is and all that
If she has any sense she won't be posting on here for a few days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.