Weather!

Old Jun 12th 2008, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather!

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
It would be extremely remiss of me not to add the latest breaking news...

It is a-raining not in Richmond Hill.

On edit: Any suggestions as to the origin of that dthomas? After nearly 3 years no-one else has figured it out. G'wan, give it a go,
I'm bored... is it mangled Hancock? "It is are raining not in Tokyo"?

Last edited by Biiiiink; Jun 12th 2008 at 3:03 pm.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:18 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Novocastrian

On edit: Any suggestions as to the origin of that dthomas? After nearly 3 years no-one else has figured it out. G'wan, give it a go,
No idea.

Other than to say he's Le Pepsi.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:21 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I'm bored... is it mangled Hancock? "It is are raining not in Tokyo"?
The major prize is in the mail, virtually.

Yup, from the episode "The Radio Ham".
Old Jun 13th 2008, 3:08 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
In a word NO!!!!!!!

Calgary has been cool and wet since early May I think.

In May Calgary had 102.2mm of precipitation the average is 60.3mm.

In June up to 6:00 PM yesterday we had received 91.8mm the average for the whole month is 79.8mm.

To say we a sick and tired of rain would be an understatement.
This is the worst spring I can ever remember here, except for the May long weekend which was hot and sunny. Since then, cool, rain, just horrible. On my desktop I have the weather for my hometown in England and every day there is warm and sunny. Summats gone wrong somewhere!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 3:14 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
In a word NO!!!!!!!

Calgary has been cool and wet since early May I think.

In May Calgary had 102.2mm of precipitation the average is 60.3mm.

In June up to 6:00 PM yesterday we had received 91.8mm the average for the whole month is 79.8mm.

To say we a sick and tired of rain would be an understatement.
This is the worst spring I can ever remember here, except for the May long weekend which was hot and sunny. Since then, cool, rain, just horrible. On my desktop I have the weather for my hometown in England and every day there is warm and sunny. Summats gone wrong somewhere!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 3:21 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by startwin
I've just come back to TO having been in Calgary for Mon-Thurs this week. We had a bunch of meetings in various boardrooms at the tops of towerblocks downtown. It was a real surprise yesterday morning to look out the window and see the mountains covered in new snow; we hadn't had a glimpse of anything beyond a couple of miles away for the first three days!
Old Jun 14th 2008, 4:23 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Heres the weather from Drumheller, AB.

Its shocking! We have had thunder and lightning most of the day, huge hail storm last weekend. Luckily the farmers finished seeding just before the heavens opened two weeks ago and it hasn't really stopped since then.

Ditto to the "I bet you feel at home" comments

Currently chucking it down, but savouring it as its predicted to be a super hot July and August with temps in the valley getting to 37 and more