Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

We got the phone call we all dread!

We got the phone call we all dread!

Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:48 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We got the phone call we all dread!

Originally Posted by mandi moo
Oh im so sorry for you and your family.We,ve had 3 deaths in the last year, one just yesterday, my heart goes out to you.
Mandi xxxx
That's awful news - I am so sorry for your losses.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 8:51 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear about your MIL, our thoughts are with you all.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of the sudden loss of your husband's mother in such awful circumstances, PP, he must be devastated. Hope all the plans for travel and funeral go smoothly.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:28 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Piff Poff, what tragic news - you must all be devastated and reeling from the shock. Really hope you get the flights sorted out.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

We have just got in, having driven by Red Deer on our way home and said hello to you on our way.I am so sorry to read your sad news!

This kind of news is never easy but this is particularly tragic!

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a few people have had bad news in the last few days.

Sincere condolensces and a quick and easy flight.

Take care. x
Old Jan 7th 2008, 12:06 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

so sorry piff poff to hear of your loss thoughts are with you

kate
sending big hug
Old Jan 7th 2008, 12:06 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Piff Poff I am very sorry to hear of your mother in laws passing and in such tragic circumstances. Have a safe journey to the UK and please accept our condolences for your whole family

Mandi Moo condolences to you and your family also
Old Jan 7th 2008, 12:16 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all again for your sympathies and the karma

Hubby is struggling a little now which is only to be expected and I feel useless which too is only to be expected. We have it straight in our minds about the flights and have found some B&B's in the local area (otherwise we'll be staying at South Mimms).

Hubby is flying on Wednesday and we think daughter and I will follow next Monday, unless we are needed earlier or later - whatever way it works out.

There seems to have been lots of sad news over the last few weeks so my condolences for those of you that are struggling with your losses too.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear this piffpoff. Thinking of you

Gryphea
Old Jan 7th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

really sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and the entire family
Old Jan 7th 2008, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of

Like everyone else, I just want to say that I am very sorry and my thoughts are with you.

Lisa
Old Jan 7th 2008, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Piff Poff - so sorry to hear the sad news about your MIL. Have a safe flight.

Take care

Jo
Old Jan 7th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

So sorry to hear of your sad news, my condolences are with you all.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 7:49 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

My thoughts are with you and hope everything goes smoothly for you at this time.

xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.