WARNING!

Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation WARNING!

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' like the bull terriers category and you also have a small child please take this as a warning.

Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.

Only a moment was enough for the following to happen.

Warning, those of a delicate disposition may find the picture disturbing.
Attached Thumbnails WARNING!-bully.jpg  
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WARNING!

Oh wow, the poor dog lol. Looks like a rainbow. My best friend has en English Bull Terrier and she is the sweetest thing.
Tina
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 11:28 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

I had a Rottie and two rottie / GS cross' when my son was born. The rottie was the softest of them all, she adored him and i never had the slightest concern for either of them. That said I always maintain safety by never leaving my son alone with nay of my dogs, not because i dont trust the dog, -i dont trust the child not to do something to the dog to make it angry / snap. I heard of a case where a family dog, placid and loved by all turned on a child to the shock of the whole family. They had the dog put down of course and at the autopsy found a pencil sharpener stuffed in its ear!!! and they wondered why the dog turned.... so theres alot to be learned from teaching kids to respect the animals and not hurt them - i get quite angry when i hear people say " oh my dog is so good, the kids pull his ears and tail etc but he never gets angry" stop the damn kids from pulling its bloody tail!!!
The picture is fanastic and gave me a good giggle, a perfect example of how kids and animals can get along and that with most dogs its the way the family unit is run that dictates its temperament...
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arris
If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' like the bull terriers category and you also have a small child please take this as a warning.

Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances.

Only a moment was enough for the following to happen.

Warning, those of a delicate disposition may find the picture disturbing.
Very cute Mind you I find the pattern on the sofa way more disturbing
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 11:33 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only person who thinks it a little odd that you would let your kid draw on the dog?
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 11:46 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Am I the only person who thinks it a little odd that you would let your kid draw on the dog?
No.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

If you read it properly the dog and child were alone for a bit. I dont think the OP "let" the child do this.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:09 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by albertabound
If you read it properly the dog and child were alone for a bit. I dont think the OP "let" the child do this.
If YOU read it properly, it is written to make you think the dog has attacked the child.

It's just not funny, whichever way you look at it.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:13 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

If YOU read it properly, it is written to make you think the dog has attacked the child.

It's just not funny, whichever way you look at it.
It reminds me of those pictures on fuglyhorseoftheday where a toddler is walking under a foal; you just know that the next frame should be a of an ambulance. Drawing on the dog isn't safe for the child and isn't respectful of the dog.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

It's a bloody joke doing the rounds on e-mail & other forums - thought it would give most people a laugh - & I like people to know, i'd never have a sofa like that
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:16 pm

It's a bloody joke doing the rounds on e-mail & other forums - thought it would give most people a laugh - & I like people to know, i'd never have a sofa like that
That may be so...but it just ain't funny!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

That may be so...but it just ain't funny!
In your eyes
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by dbd33
It reminds me of those pictures on fuglyhorseoftheday where a toddler is walking under a foal; you just know that the next frame should be a of an ambulance. Drawing on the dog isn't safe for the child and isn't respectful of the dog.
Exactamundo. The next shot along of the dog one, is probably the dog chewing the boys ears off. Ooh ho ho I bet that makes for a funny shot. NOT.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:17 pm

In your eyes
Don't even get me started in the pic of the cow wearing sunglasses in your Avatar...
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm relieved to hear you have better taste in soft furnishing, I however must have very bad taste in jokes as I thought it was funny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.