Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

waahhaaayyyyy Hull in the Premiership

waahhaaayyyyy Hull in the Premiership

Old May 27th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: waahhaaayyyyy Hull in the Premiership

Originally Posted by clynnog
For $14.95/month you can get Setanta Sports Canada which, in combination with "The Score" and "Rogers Sportsnet" cover all 10 games of each round (not all live but all in full).
thanks for that advice clynnog, we will also be getting a running commentry from my OH son who sadly will not ne moving with us in July but will hopefully be wih us when his gets to 18 next year
he was there at Wembley and said it was an awsum game, welcomed the boys and the cup home last night , the procession went past our house
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/7420464.stm
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

egomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to all

Ok peeps... tell me where there might be some Hull folks in Vancouver! We are moving there in a week and I need to find someone to help badger bar owners to show Match of the Day!

I have visions of of a Canada branch of the Tigers Fan Club! (if there isn't one already...)

Thanks!

Deeeeeeeeeano!

ps, surely the Leeds Utd. rumours are rubbish!!!???
Old Jul 28th 2008, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

well we want to kepp up with them when we fly out to Kingston Ontario on the 24th August,.........so hope some of the matches are shown!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:23 pm
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

From where i am i don't get any 'highlight' show but as others have said with the combination of 3 channels i get to watch every single premier league game in a season and let me tell you it opens your eyes to meida bias...like arsenal playing attractive football...maybe for 5 minutes a game!!!

I wish hull every success although it will be hard to beat derby's record lol.