US Postal Service

Old Oct 31st 2013, 8:49 pm
Banned

How long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really nice
Default US Postal Service

For anybody who posts to the USA regularly in the GTA and didn't know (I didn't) there is a firm in Markham and Mississauga called ChitChats Express who make daily runs down to a US post office and send out your mail providing the value of the letter/package is under $200 as it doesn't have to go through US Customs.
I had to send 22 packages out to somebody in Utah a couple of weeks ago, with Canada Post that would have been $3.50 each. As they were all to the same person I could put them in 2 separate boxes and the total cost was $34

Just a shame I'd I wasted 22 envelopes packing and addressing each one