Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

UK TV Recommendations

UK TV Recommendations

Old Feb 23rd 2020, 3:15 pm
Eager Beaver!

umpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK TV Recommendations

Looking for recommendations for UK TV and happy to pay (within reason LOL!) we have been looking at IPTV and have been using OK2 TV which is quite good but freezes quite a bit

We've just had a free trial with Air IPTV which worked great and you can go back up to 7 days to watch stuff you have missed but when it came to paying for the subscription it was really dodgy and wasn't happy parting money with someone that my bank blocks and seems to be very shady indeed.

Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 4:07 pm
Best Place on Earth- LMAO

jandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of lightjandro is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: UK TV Recommendations

Originally Posted by umpalumpa
Looking for recommendations for UK TV and happy to pay (within reason LOL!) we have been looking at IPTV and have been using OK2 TV which is quite good but freezes quite a bit

We've just had a free trial with Air IPTV which worked great and you can go back up to 7 days to watch stuff you have missed but when it came to paying for the subscription it was really dodgy and wasn't happy parting money with someone that my bank blocks and seems to be very shady indeed.

Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks
I eventually went with FilmOn and payed for a subscription. I could save 11 hours of recordings which was more than enough for me. The video quality was acceptable but not the best and it occasionally froze but I could live with it.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 4:20 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.britbox.com/ca/
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 7:54 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

I subscribed to BritBox on Christmas Eve so I didn’t miss out on every episode and the brand new Christmas Special of Gavin & Stacey being released on Xmas Day. We’ve been watching lots of other shows too and love having BritBox 😁
Old Feb 24th 2020, 3:59 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

https://britishtv.club