Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

UHauling across the border question

UHauling across the border question

Old Mar 9th 2011, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

quietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nice
Default Re: UHauling across the border question

Can't really help with what you have to do...sounds like you'll just have to get to the border and hope you don't get someone on a power trip!
Just a thought on Uhaul.
I recently moved a load of household goods that I had at my parents house in the States. Found Penske a lot cheaper...about half the price of Uhaul for the one way truck rental.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 2:39 pm
Meh

GavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud of
Default Re: UHauling across the border question

Originally Posted by quietgiroth
Can't really help with what you have to do...sounds like you'll just have to get to the border and hope you don't get someone on a power trip!
Just a thought on Uhaul.
I recently moved a load of household goods that I had at my parents house in the States. Found Penske a lot cheaper...about half the price of Uhaul for the one way truck rental.
Thanks for the info, I'll look into it, cheers.