Tues quiz

Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tues quiz

Originally Posted by Britjo67
OK, and because it's Jaycee's birthday, and to neutralise the photo of Brian May *shudder*

Another one....

Phwoar.....are there any other panting, drooling women on here who agree he's a hottie?

Cheers Jo, you made up for it with that one
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:41 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

OK, and because it's Jaycee's birthday, and to neutralise the photo of Brian May *shudder*

Another one....

ERG :scared:

And I thought you wer a classy bird Jo.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by alberta_jaycee
Phwoar.....are there any other panting, drooling women on here who agree he's a hottie?

Cheers Jo, you made up for it with that one
Could I just ask who he is?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Bleech & Wilmore for the karma
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by willmore
Could I just ask who he is?
He's THE hottest name in current country music, and now Mr Nicole Kidman-Urban
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:45 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
ERG :scared:

And I thought you wer a classy bird Jo.
I am, I just have a secret country music passion.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:46 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Oops. I guess it isn't secret now.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:47 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

The passion for Cuntree is fine, its the lusting after Urban (and even worse locating and posting his image) that ruins your reputation. YUKx10000000
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:47 pm
Having a blonde moment

The passion for Cuntree is fine, its the lusting after Urban (and even worse locating and posting his image) that ruins your reputation. YUKx10000000
Aww. So I don't get any karma for finding a present for Jaycee?? Meanie
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:50 pm
Banned

Aww. So I don't get any karma for finding a present for Jaycee?? Meanie

You dont neeed anymore karma.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:55 pm
Having a blonde moment

You dont neeed anymore karma.
Harumph.

Right, well on that note, I've got to glam up a 12 year old for a school disco. See you later.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Harumph.

Right, well on that note, I've got to glam up a 12 year old for a school disco. See you later.
Come back soon Jo
I tried to send you some back but I got the same message as you did about spreading it a bit more