Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Try this and find out your pseudonym! (from Snickle Chickendunkin)

Try this and find out your pseudonym! (from Snickle Chickendunkin)

Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:30 pm
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Try this and find out your pseudonym! (from Snickle Chickendunkin)

I'm Dorfus Dippin Hinney and hubby is Dorfus Dippin Doodle, I kept my maiden name.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gingnut
I'm Dorfus Dippin Hinney and hubby is Dorfus Dippin Doodle, I kept my maiden name.
Makes all the difference
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:20 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Makes all the difference
Hello i'm Tootsie Batty-face, pleased to meet you...

My middle daughter has taken to calling her father Farcus and she will now answer only to Cheesey. So thanks MMC for my Cheesey daughter
Old Apr 18th 2008, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Littletashy
Hello i'm Tootsie Batty-face, pleased to meet you...

My middle daughter has taken to calling her father Farcus and she will now answer only to Cheesey. So thanks MMC for my Cheesey daughter
oow goes with my cheesy feet

just don't call me fanny
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry, but I will not use this system, its very childish....

From; Crusty Wafflefanny
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:30 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
oow goes with my cheesy feet

just don't call me fanny

We had an eventful conversation about the meaning of fanny with some of our Canadian acquaintances in the bar the other night We are now known as the people who call their fanny the bit down there in the front
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:31 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owen
I'm sorry, but I will not use this system, its very childish....

From; Crusty Wafflefanny
not a good name for someone with a weird imagination.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
not a good name for someone with a weird imagination.
I'm a nurse, wierd imagination is a necessity!!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Mim_Pangers will become famous soon enoughMim_Pangers will become famous soon enough

Ha ha! I am Sleezy Rhino Nose
Old Apr 18th 2008, 3:19 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by owen
I'm a nurse, wierd imagination is a necessity!!!!!
Ah yes, and a weird sense of humour is a must too

Originally Posted by Mim_Pangers
Ha ha! I am Sleezy Rhino Nose
hello and welcome
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:01 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Goober Dippin Tush

Home from France now....

Charlie
Old Apr 18th 2008, 4:10 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by purple80
Goober Dippin Tush

Home from France now....

Charlie
Welcome back, did you have a good time
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:44 am

Welcome back, did you have a good time
Hi, yes had a fab time, missed BE though, parents live in rural france and their internet connection is a bit hit and miss. Off to Canada in six weeks for a visit with OH.....

Charlie
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:50 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by purple80
Hi, yes had a fab time, missed BE though, parents live in rural france and their internet connection is a bit hit and miss. Off to Canada in six weeks for a visit with OH.....

Charlie
Ooooh lurve alert watch out Mr Purple
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:49 pm

Ooooh lurve alert watch out Mr Purple
Way things are at the moment, I am far more likely to swat him! We are both a little bit stressed, and playing the silly game of who is having it harder.......

Sure we would kiss and make up though, I am going for 10 days, so if things continue the way they are at the moment we can ignore each other for 5 days and still have time!

Charlie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.