Trump Trump Trump

Old Jan 7th 2020, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trump Trump Trump

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
As usual you are quick to take the moral high ground, and berate someone and throw unwarranted accusations of racism at them ........all because they have a different opinion from your own.

For your information I work alongside five Iranian engineers, great guys that I have shared many conversations with. They have immigrated to Canada because Iran is so unstable, and the way you are portraying it is not the way they see it at all. I think we can all agree Trump is a complete idiot, and has acted without evidence. However your attack on OP just for stating his opinion which was by means insulting or racist at all, is uncalled for. Have you spoken to many Iraniians lately and asked thier opinion?? No.... I thought not, Maybe its best you keep you high and mighty misguided accusations to yourself
Is there any dispute that Iran has attacked US interests in the region? He has all the evidence he needs.

One can argue that his reaction is incorrect but his justification is just as plausible as Iran's.

Old Jan 7th 2020, 6:37 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
As usual you are quick to take the moral high ground, and berate someone and throw unwarranted accusations of racism at them ........all because they have a different opinion from your own.

For your information I work alongside five Iranian engineers, great guys that I have shared many conversations with. They have immigrated to Canada because Iran is so unstable, and the way you are portraying it is not the way they see it at all. I think we can all agree Trump is a complete idiot, and has acted without evidence. However your attack on OP just for stating his opinion which was by means insulting or racist at all, is uncalled for. Have you spoken to many Iraniians lately and asked thier opinion?? No.... I thought not, Maybe its best you keep you high and mighty misguided accusations to yourself
Calm down, Janet.

I didn't throw accusations of racism at anyone. I did call out magnumpi for his statement "WTF this country?" because he was making assumptions about the whole country from a position of ignorance. Indeed, he even acknowledged that he shouldn't have done that.

I bow to your superior and intimate knowledge of Iranian politics... I too know some Iranian emigres, but alas, only three. However, for the sake of balance, I must point out that expat engineers of any nationality are not specifically known for being astute socio-political analysts, and I've probably worked alongside a great deal more of them than you.
Old Jan 7th 2020, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Is there any dispute that Iran has attacked US interests in the region? He has all the evidence he needs.

One can argue that his reaction is incorrect but his justification is just as plausible as Iran's.
Agreed. However as we all know Trump is a lose cannon, and his execution of his policies is the real issue, hes certainly no statesman
Old Jan 7th 2020, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Calm down, Janet.

I didn't throw accusations of racism at anyone. I did call out magnumpi for his statement "WTF this country?" because he was making assumptions about the whole country from a position of ignorance. Indeed, he even acknowledged that he shouldn't have done that.

I bow to your superior and intimate knowledge of Iranian politics... I too know some Iranian emigres, but alas, only three. However, for the sake of balance, I must point out that expat engineers of any nationality are not specifically known for being astute socio-political analysts, and I've probably worked alongside a great deal more of them than you.
Firstly thankyou for your acknowledgment of my superior knowledge of Iranian politics….. (couldn't find the sarcasm emoticon)

The problem with many on here, is that you make assumptions about people you know nothing about. To give you the benefit of the doubt, I am now going to make the assumption and assume from what you have said that you worked in Iran or in the middle east at some point in your career? which is in engineering? If so I bow to your superior knowledge of Iranian engineers and the experience of working alongside them in their country has given you.

If not, then it seems you have fallen into making those assumptions again, something you do quite regularly.

Old Jan 7th 2020, 7:35 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's agreed that both the US and Iran in their antipathy towards one another have reached a stage where each agree that it's up to the other to de-escalate and reduce tension. It reminds me of the limerick....

"There once were two cats of Kilkenny,
Each thought there was one cat too many,
So they fought and they fit,
And they scratched and they bit,
Till, excepting their nails
And the tips of their tails,
Instead of two cats, there weren’t any."

I'm tempted to wonder at what stage we'll witness a message flapping in the breeze pronouncing 'Mission Accomplished', who'll be flying it and whether anyone'll believe it.

Old Jan 7th 2020, 9:28 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

It wont be long and Trump will be meeting with Supreme Leader Khamenei shaking hands in front of the world, just like he did with Kim Jong Un. Trump is a stable genius don't forget.
Old Jan 7th 2020, 9:43 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B
It wont be long and Trump will be meeting with Supreme Leader Khamenei shaking hands in front of the world, just like he did with Kim Jong Un. Trump is a stable genius don't forget.
St Petersburg Summit. Putin sausage-fest.

Last edited by caretaker; Jan 7th 2020 at 11:10 pm. Reason: it's a secret
Old Jan 8th 2020, 1:01 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Missiles strike US base in Iran.
Old Jan 8th 2020, 1:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

And Trump will probably send some missiles to Iran and they will do something in return, and nobody wins.

Republicans need to realize war is not the answer and kick this fool from office.
Old Jan 8th 2020, 1:21 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
And Trump will probably send some missiles to Iran and they will do something in return, and nobody wins.

Republicans need to realize war is not the answer and kick this fool from office.

Well yes, but, at this point. Voting for Brexit still looks more stupid than voting for Trump.
Old Jan 8th 2020, 3:36 am
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.
Old Jan 8th 2020, 8:51 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. This article is quite an eye-opener

Could this be the link between Trump and Russia? It would certainly explain why Trump fawned all over Putin after the Salisbury Novichok murders.
Old Jan 8th 2020, 11:16 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Wow. This article is quite an eye-opener

Could this be the link between Trump and Russia? It would certainly explain why Trump fawned all over Putin after the Salisbury Novichok murders.
Some of us have been saying so for years. https://britishexpats.com/forum/take.../#post12184821
Trump wanted to build hotels in Russia when you couldn't build a garden shed there without mafia protection.
Old Jan 8th 2020, 11:51 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

no retaliation

tweet says they are ok to have a go. Let’s hope this is the end of this squabble now and we get back on with just blowing up soldiers with road side bombs and blowing up shoppers at markets
Old Jan 8th 2020, 12:19 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

So if Soleimani was killed while he was carrying messages from Iran for Saudi Arabia via Iraq as mediator, what do the Saudis have to say about Trump derailing the peace process? And did the US know what he was doing when they rubbed him out?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.