Trump Trump Trump

Old Nov 24th 2019, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trump Trump Trump

Originally Posted by dbd33
He's a crook. He's a racist. He's an outrageous misogynist. He's a xenophobe. I don't know if he has a position on gay marriage, is that the broad minded aspect of Trump?
I think you're making my point, dbd. You've been too long feeding from the MSM trough. From MSM to TDS is but a small step. He's not a racist, and not a misogynist, except in the narrow and bigoted minds of half-educated stenographers - oops: "journalists" - and the people who fall for their fake news. A xenophobe, maybe - but every honest patriot is a xenophobe, surely. And modern-day politicians aren't allowed to be anything other than blind patriots (i.e. xenophobes); it's why they're so despicable. If anybody ought to despise them it is we expatriates.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 9:47 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
He's treasonous, as are many of his associates. Noose-worthy.
I assume you say that because he's betrayed his country's best interests to the Russians and, indeed, that's treasonous. One might also say that his wholesale embezzlement of public funds is treasonous. And then there's the pardoning of war criminals against the wishes of the military establishment, presumably an attempt to undermine morale, also treasonous.

Perhaps his mind is physically broad. Like his arse.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 9:49 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
He's not a racist, and not a misogynist,.
Muslim ban? Dozens of complainants of sexual assault? Credo of grabbing them by the pussy? Your only argument seems to be that everything in the papers is wrong.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 9:59 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

And then there's the pardoning of war criminals against the wishes of the military establishment, presumably an attempt to undermine morale, also treasonous.
Apparently the navy isn't going to let him get away with that, and the White House has communicated they won't interfere if they lift Seal membership from the man facing court martial.
https://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKBN1XY0M5

Last edited by caretaker; Nov 24th 2019 at 10:03 pm. Reason: I glory in editing
Old Nov 24th 2019, 10:01 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Some serious cases of TDS on this thread, which pretty much rules out any chance of a genuine debate. Are genuine debates a thing of the past, these days? Sigh.
Call for genuine debate whilst accusing those who disagree with you of having a syndrome.
This is a purposely self fulfilling prophesy with the intention of avoiding genuine debate.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 10:02 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Apparently the navy isn't going to let him get away with that, and the White House has communicated they won't interfere if they lift Seal membership from the man facing court martial.
Dunno:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...vy-seals-case/
Old Nov 24th 2019, 10:19 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno:
Damn, I wonder if that's Defence SOP for someone acting independently or a Trump directive. There's nothing in Esper's bio that would indicate he's a toady. If the Reuters report is true and the White House won't interfere, they're scuttling a long career out of vindictiveness while still allowing the Navy to run it's own affairs.

Last edited by caretaker; Nov 24th 2019 at 10:21 pm.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 11:08 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Damn, I wonder if that's Defence SOP for someone acting independently or a Trump directive. There's nothing in Esper's bio that would indicate he's a toady. If the Reuters report is true and the White House won't interfere, they're scuttling a long career out of vindictiveness while still allowing the Navy to run it's own affairs.
Trump is, perhaps, the most petty man alive, ruining something out of vindictiveness is absolutely his style.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 11:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Trump is, perhaps, the most petty man alive, ruining something out of vindictiveness is absolutely his style.
I'm still shaking my head that someone like him can be President. I've been shaking it for so long it's probably going to fall off soon.
Old Nov 25th 2019, 12:07 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I'm still shaking my head that someone like him can be President. I've been shaking it for so long it's probably going to fall off soon.
Suggest that you stop shaking your head for a few minutes and wait to see what bombshells these tapes contain.
Might give you a good reason to keep your head on, best all round I think.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hous...ry?id=67276448

Old Nov 25th 2019, 12:32 am
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by dave_j
Suggest that you stop shaking your head for a few minutes and wait to see what bombshells these tapes contain.
Trump hardly knew that guy, Giuliani. No better than he knew that Epstein.
Old Nov 25th 2019, 12:41 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

Trump hardly knew that guy, Giuliani. No better than he knew that Epstein.
Of course you're right. I was forgetting that Trump knows nothing or no-one, something made more evident as the days pass.

Old Nov 25th 2019, 12:49 am
Assimilated Pauper

Of course you're right. I was forgetting that Trump knows nothing or no-one, something made more evident as the days pass.
He might have some trouble fitting all those bad guys he hardly knew under a bus though, Miller, Pompeo, Giuliani, Mulvaney, Nunes.

Devin Nunes, of course, can't be mentioned without reference to the fact that he's suing a fictional cow.
Old Nov 25th 2019, 1:09 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

That's probably very sound advice Dave
Old Nov 25th 2019, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
If only the electoral college didn't exist. It's the reason Trump won, if US President was elected like congress and pretty much every other elected office, he would not be in the White House most likely today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.