Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Toronto Meetup, Thanksgiving Week

View Poll Results: Best night for the meetup?
Wednesday 14th
64.71%
Thursday 15th
64.71%
Friday 16th
47.06%
Why would I want to meet you losers!
17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Toronto Meetup, Thanksgiving Week

Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:49 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Toronto Meetup, Thanksgiving Week

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
mmmm due to recent "situations beyond my control" there are things I have to sort out here meaning that an October visit is now looking out of the question. A certain rural farmer knows the ins and outs so i'm sure he'll fill you in when you meet up.
I think you should move in with the rural farmer. He needs some help around the place and you know one end of a horse from the other.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 3:00 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toronto Meetup, Thanksgiving Week

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I think you should move in with the rural farmer. He needs some help around the place and you know one end of a horse from the other.
The not-very-rural-really farmer suggests that Ms. Chops might do better with his former partner.