top gear on DVD?

Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of
Default top gear on DVD?

does anyone know anywhere it is possible to get top gear series on DVD. legitimate or otherwise

series 10 is currently airing in the UK, and i would love to get that and previous series on DVD.

failing that does anyone know when the new series will be on BBC Canada?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:42 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: top gear on DVD?

Check out the various posts about downloading TV shows....
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

no good to me really as we only have steam powered dial up internet out here!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:47 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

dial up

Guess you'll need to find a charitable member to help you out and burn them to DVD.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:51 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
dial up

Guess you'll need to find a charitable member to help you out and burn them to DVD.

This website was posted on here the other day - www.sendit.com

They have great international postal charges which is great.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
This website was posted on here the other day - www.sendit.com

They have great international postal charges which is great.
yeh i know, it was me who posted it!!!
lol

but i dunno if they have topgear on there. couldnt see it.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:58 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kittykerr
does anyone know anywhere it is possible to get top gear series on DVD. legitimate or otherwise

series 10 is currently airing in the UK, and i would love to get that and previous series on DVD.

Amazon ?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:59 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Doubt they'd have this series on there yet? Since there's only been 3 episodes I think so far, be fairly silly....

IMO they've lost the plot on Top Gear - no longer about cars, more about Clarkson airing his views and dicking about..... I'm sure there's plenty of people who love that though, personally I'd prefer a bit more of a car focus! Still watch it though
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by G77
Doubt they'd have this series on there yet? Since there's only been 3 episodes I think so far, be fairly silly....

IMO they've lost the plot on Top Gear - no longer about cars, more about Clarkson airing his views and dicking about..... I'm sure there's plenty of people who love that though, personally I'd prefer a bit more of a car focus! Still watch it though
i dont think its a question of time. i cant find any DVD's of the series, no matter how old. i just dont think they have done them in a ligitimate fashion at all, other than a few of the specials that are available.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:07 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

It's on that frequently over here that I guess they figured there's no market for a DVD.... you could potentially watch Top Gear all day if you desired.... Repeated on many of the freeview/sat channels.... the new Dave channel (yes we have a channel called Dave now, believe it or not!) seem to show nothing but Clarkson/Top Gear!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:15 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

yeh i know, it was me who posted it!!!
lol

but i dunno if they have topgear on there. couldnt see it.
I gave you some Karma for it the other day
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Calgary Colemans is just really niceCalgary Colemans is just really niceCalgary Colemans is just really niceCalgary Colemans is just really niceCalgary Colemans is just really niceCalgary Colemans is just really niceCalgary Colemans is just really niceCalgary Colemans is just really niceCalgary Colemans is just really niceCalgary Colemans is just really niceCalgary Colemans is just really nice

Hi,

We watched Top Gear on Sunday....cable channel 137 I think (from memory) We found it by accident....and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate!!!

It wasn't the most recent series...but still quite a new one

Nicky
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Calgary Colemans
Hi,

We watched Top Gear on Sunday....cable channel 137 I think (from memory) We found it by accident....and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate!!!

It wasn't the most recent series...but still quite a new one

Nicky
yeh its on bbc Canada sundays at 6 (mst) but its about 2 series old at the moment.

they did show the last series not too far behind the UK..
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by G77

I agree with you on the Clarkson obsession...he really is a cretin isn't he. Hammond and May are like a ray of sunshine compared to Clarkson's jingoistic rants. He really has a deep hatred for anything from the USA...despite all of that I believe he bought some sort of Ford car that gave him no end of problems.

Love the show, can't stand the main host.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:02 pm
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

yeh its on bbc Canada sundays at 6 (mst) but its about 2 series old at the moment.

they did show the last series not too far behind the UK..
Used to be on BBC World, with the most recent shows. Then they sold the rights to BBC Canada who are showing old episodes, several times over! Never watched it since BBC Canada got it.

E-mail BBC World and tell them we want it back on there. If they get enough e-mails maybe they will put it back on in North America.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.