Today.

Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Today.

Originally Posted by Hangman
Thank you for your offer but no in both cases.

I'll get over it.

It's really nothing major we've just had a rotten week so far around our house and today just topped it for me.

Friday my eldest spent five hours at emergency with severe abdominal pain and gave up being seen by anyone and went home.

Monday he was still not feeling well so went to see family physician who immediately ordered an ultra-sound that surprisingly enough was Tuesday at 9:00am. He went for the test and was told to get back to his family docs office the films would be there. Gets there and finds that he has gall stones (he's only thirty three for gods sake). He now has an appointment to see a surgeon at the end of this month.

In addition to this his mother-in-law passed away on Monday evening after a long battle with cancer. So now he has to deal with arranging the funeral along with his wife and brother-in-law, and he still is not feeling too well himself.

Then to add to all this I had an appointment with the cardiologist this afternoon. He's not too happy with me or more specifically my heart and has ordered a stress echo-cardiogram because I complained of shortness of breath when I went in today, something relatively new for me. So I have to do another test sometime in the next few weeks.

As I said I'll get over it. i'm just sort of down at the moment.

Cheers
Steve

First steve and foremost - take it easy. Remember how important it is for you to try to relax with your health problems. We need you to stay healthy love.

Please give my condolences to your son and daughter-in-law on the passing of her mom. It must be terrible to lose a parent at any age but especially having to deal with a long and horrible illness.

I hope that your son feels better soon, and that the doctor is able to give him some relief. Must be hard to have to deal with a death of a loved one when you aren't feeling well yourself.

And finally you again. What did I tell you about taking care of yourself. What the heck have you been doing to be short of breath!!!! I hope its nothing more serious that just one of the medications you are taking and something that can be quickly resolved.

Please let us know asap what the results of the test are.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family steve.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 1:12 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm just sort of down at the moment.

Big hug Steve. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 1:14 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Sending you BIG MANLY type hugs.
Finally!!! Some hot guy-on-guy action!!!

Old Jul 20th 2006, 1:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

I never wear any pyjamas....
Old Jul 20th 2006, 1:53 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Hugs for the Hangman .......... hang on in there! (cringe, sorry )

We're so in limboland atm in our house ...... waiting for things to turn out right, maybe life will be clearer in a week or two.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 4:54 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I'm not going anywhere! I'm not getting on a plane, I might not even go outside! I'm still in my pj's and might remain so aaaaalllllllll day long!

So there!
Ah...a duvet day ? Hope you remembered to order pizza and get your stash out.

Rich.
Old Jul 20th 2006, 7:13 am
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your offer but no in both cases.

I'll get over it.

It's really nothing major we've just had a rotten week so far around our house and today just topped it for me.

Friday my eldest spent five hours at emergency with severe abdominal pain and gave up being seen by anyone and went home.

Monday he was still not feeling well so went to see family physician who immediately ordered an ultra-sound that surprisingly enough was Tuesday at 9:00am. He went for the test and was told to get back to his family docs office the films would be there. Gets there and finds that he has gall stones (he's only thirty three for gods sake). He now has an appointment to see a surgeon at the end of this month.

In addition to this his mother-in-law passed away on Monday evening after a long battle with cancer. So now he has to deal with arranging the funeral along with his wife and brother-in-law, and he still is not feeling too well himself.

Then to add to all this I had an appointment with the cardiologist this afternoon. He's not too happy with me or more specifically my heart and has ordered a stress echo-cardiogram because I complained of shortness of breath when I went in today, something relatively new for me. So I have to do another test sometime in the next few weeks.

As I said I'll get over it. i'm just sort of down at the moment.

Cheers
Steve

Sorry to hear this. Hope things get better soon.

Best wishes to you and yours.