Today.

Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:26 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Today.

I'm not going anywhere! I'm not getting on a plane, I might not even go outside! I'm still in my pj's and might remain so aaaaalllllllll day long!

So there!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:28 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today.

storing up your energy for something ro?
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:28 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I'm not going anywhere! I'm not getting on a plane, I might not even go outside! I'm still in my pj's and might remain so aaaaalllllllll day long!

So there!
Enjoy. Sometimes we just need days like that.

Today I shall be packing - trying to remember all the stuff I should be taking. Remembering passports, car hire docs etc. Wedding outfit!! Cleaning the house in the hope it may be like that when I return
Old Jul 19th 2006, 2:38 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

So there!

I moved house in March, then was away for ages and have felt like that ever since getting back. I've stopped going over my curtilage (love that word) hardly at all, which is why I'm always on here.

Enjoy!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 8:06 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

So there!

Aaaah, deep relaxing sighs all round.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 8:57 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

So there!
Today I can only wish I could have spent the day in my pj's.

Not a particularly happy day for the Hangman.

Last edited by Hangman; Jul 19th 2006 at 8:59 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:00 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hangman

You ok? Can we help?
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:19 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

PM'd you.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by yonk
You ok? Can we help?
Thank you for your offer but no in both cases.

I'll get over it.

It's really nothing major we've just had a rotten week so far around our house and today just topped it for me.

Friday my eldest spent five hours at emergency with severe abdominal pain and gave up being seen by anyone and went home.

Monday he was still not feeling well so went to see family physician who immediately ordered an ultra-sound that surprisingly enough was Tuesday at 9:00am. He went for the test and was told to get back to his family docs office the films would be there. Gets there and finds that he has gall stones (he's only thirty three for gods sake). He now has an appointment to see a surgeon at the end of this month.

In addition to this his mother-in-law passed away on Monday evening after a long battle with cancer. So now he has to deal with arranging the funeral along with his wife and brother-in-law, and he still is not feeling too well himself.

Then to add to all this I had an appointment with the cardiologist this afternoon. He's not too happy with me or more specifically my heart and has ordered a stress echo-cardiogram because I complained of shortness of breath when I went in today, something relatively new for me. So I have to do another test sometime in the next few weeks.

As I said I'll get over it. i'm just sort of down at the moment.

Cheers
Steve
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

What can we do to help steve?
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
What can we do to help steve?
Just keep doing what you guys normally do and keep me laughing.

As Calgal and many others have said laughter is the best medicine.

Thank for caring luv.
Steve
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:27 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your offer but no in both cases.

I'll get over it.

It's really nothing major we've just had a rotten week so far around our house and today just topped it for me.

Friday my eldest spent five hours at emergency with severe abdominal pain and gave up being seen by anyone and went home.

Monday he was still not feeling well so went to see family physician who immediately ordered an ultra-sound that surprisingly enough was Tuesday at 9:00am. He went for the test and was told to get back to his family docs office the films would be there. Gets there and finds that he has gall stones (he's only thirty three for gods sake). He now has an appointment to see a surgeon at the end of this month.

In addition to this his mother-in-law passed away on Monday evening after a long battle with cancer. So now he has to deal with arranging the funeral along with his wife and brother-in-law, and he still is not feeling too well himself.

Then to add to all this I had an appointment with the cardiologist this afternoon. He's not too happy with me or more specifically my heart and has ordered a stress echo-cardiogram because I complained of shortness of breath when I went in today, something relatively new for me. So I have to do another test sometime in the next few weeks.

Cheers
Steve
Erm yeah. Like you said sh*te week and it only gets worse tomorrow when Koogar arrives.

Seriously give the eldest my condolences and sympathy (Mrs C was 30 when she had Gall stones out).

Whens the test for you? Let us know immediately you get the results!!!

Sending you BIG MANLY type hugs.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Steve
Sorry you've had a horrible week Steve. Sending you special banshee hugs Not to excite you or nothin' 'cos I want you to stay calm ok!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

So there!

Cool! I had a PJ day 2 years ago after Christmas. I slopped around all day in my pj's, and watched a dvd. When Mr Banshee came home he said "Are you ill, you're not dressed?"
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:11 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

I love pj days. Don't happen too often though, because I always seem to be the Mom Taxi.

Mind you, it's too hot for pj's tonight. I'm sitting in front of a fan and it isn't making too much of a difference. I feel like the witch in the Wizard of Oz 'I'm mellllllltttttiiiiinnnnngggggggg'

Edited to add, Steve I've sent you some karma. I doubt it'll make a difference, but just to let you know that we are all wishing your week was better.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.