Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Tights... 60 denier is all i want

Tights... 60 denier is all i want

Old Apr 18th 2011, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

BumbleBeeUK will become famous soon enoughBumbleBeeUK will become famous soon enough
Default Tights... 60 denier is all i want

for the love of g*d all i want is a bog standard 3 pack of 60 denier tights for under $5.

Is it too much to ask for?

Everywhere seems to do these control top tights for 20 dollars that are nowhere near 60 D ... i have been to Winners, London Drugs, some other drug store, Urban Outfitters and some other generic women's shop that i have forgotten the name of.

Can someone tell me: where do I buy a pair of tights that do not cost $19.99 for one pair + HST.

THANKS!
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tights... 60 denier is all i want

M&S ship internationally - mind you, I guess you'd need to buy a *lot* of pairs of tights to make the delivery charge worthwhile.

Don't you have anyone "back home" who would post them to you? It would be a very light package so probably not expensive to send.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

justkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud ofjustkidding has much to be proud of

Try The Bay - big selection. You should find anything you want there but not sure of the prices.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

BumbleBeeUK will become famous soon enoughBumbleBeeUK will become famous soon enough

Thanks! btw I think the $5 was me being a bit over ambitious...
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

the bucket woman has a spectacular aura aboutthe bucket woman has a spectacular aura aboutthe bucket woman has a spectacular aura about

Marks and Spencer will deliver up to 45 items to Canada for £15. Apparently any two identical items [ie 2 cushions or 2 pillowcases] count as one item. So, you could order as many pairs of tights as you want for that one delivery price.

I know what you mean about the tights all having control tops - the only thing they "control" is the muffin top they invariably create!
Old Apr 19th 2011, 5:23 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Joe at Real Canadian Stoopidstore or George at WAlmart
Old Apr 19th 2011, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond repute

Zellers