Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

tidy up pleaseeeee ??

tidy up pleaseeeee ??

Old Nov 11th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default tidy up pleaseeeee ??

Can someone come round and do the washing up, tidy the house, wash the floors, sort out the laundry, do the ironing put the summer clothes away, get the winter ones out, pay the bills, tidy the basement, make up the spare bed. Rake the leaves, put the lawn furniture away, clean the car, tidy the car, pull up the dead plants, sort out the compost, paint the spare room, paint the hallway, put a new kitchen in.......

Oh and someone to do my homework too please
Old Nov 11th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tidy up pleaseeeee ??

Abracadabra............

Did it work ????

Linda
Old Nov 11th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Can you make it a permanent job offer with LMO? You may just get a few volunteers
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda P
Abracadabra............

Did it work ????

Linda
no, not yet, but I am drawn to the basement and the laundry
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Can you make it a permanent job offer with LMO? You may just get a few volunteers
no pay thats the thing, no pay. Maybe a glass of wine and a peanut
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

At least I wouldn't pay much tax on a peanut and a glass of wine
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:40 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

wish someone would come do all my cleaning every sodden day I have to clean every nook and cranny so its spotless for viewers WINDOWS I hate cleaning sodden WINDOWS
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:44 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daft batty
Get that approved by HRSDC and I am there
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ireland2canada
Get that approved by HRSDC and I am there
i'm filing in the forms right now
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all

Is that enough to live on?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:28 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

As long as you give me LMO and feed 2 adults, 3 kids and one very very hungry puppy

Wow sounds like my normal job here and i dont get paid for it, so hey swop no probs

gill
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lauder99
Is that enough to live on?
Nope not at all but you can scavenge in the back yard, theres some tomatoes and for protein you could catch a skunk, squirrel, rabbit or racoon. MOstly squirrels so you need to be nimble. And you can use the fur to fashion some becoming garments for the winter.

Theres no accommodation, you'll have to live under the deck and you have free use of the lawn chairs. I could put the umbrella up in the bad weather.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daft batty
Nope not at all but you can scavenge in the back yard, theres some tomatoes and for protein you could catch a skunk, squirrel, rabbit or racoon. MOstly squirrels so you need to be nimble. And you can use the fur to fashion some becoming garments for the winter.

Theres no accommodation, you'll have to live under the deck and you have free use of the lawn chairs. I could put the umbrella up in the bad weather.
but is that 2 cars or 1 and how do squirrels taste spread with Marmite?

Cheers
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lauder99
but is that 2 cars or 1 and how do squirrels taste spread with Marmite?

Cheers
2 cars. Never eaten squirrel, but i am sure the marmite will improve the flavour. You werent thinking of nicking my marmite were you:curse:
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

no I figured that after the first two squirrel furs were used to create my g string the others could be traded for marmite.

I cant stand the stuff myself but it is apparently a tradeable commodity.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.