Reload this Page >

Threatened airport strikes :-(

Threatened airport strikes :-(

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:48 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Threatened airport strikes :-(

Originally Posted by WelshDragonsWales
I know - its fab, so excited

Are you ready yet? or still sorting stuff???
AM I READY YET What a joke - I have been up today since 5.15am writing and re-writing lists and more lists and even resorted to cleaning

There is soooo much needs to be cancelled, paid, sorted it is a total nightmare - I dont know what possesses anyone to even dare think of going back after a few weeks of landing - although usually they are always men - because they dont do any of the bloomin work for leaving

How anyone does this with kids too is a mystery to me.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 4:18 pm
Humm

Chipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really niceChipmunk101 is just really nice
Default Re: Threatened airport strikes :-(

arrived calgary safely only 6 hour delay in US tiring to change plains.
United was useless did not help no info did not care. not going to use them again.
only took 26 hours to get to calgary. may be next time we swim and work should be faster.

(ps if spelling bad only for to hotel 1am last night and just left the bar tonight)