Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

This thread is for Stinkpup

This thread is for Stinkpup

Old Nov 19th 2015, 5:03 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This thread is for Stinkpup

Originally Posted by Tootlepootle
I think its probably a good idea that we aren't in the same city, it could get messy on a night out!!
But it would be fun!!

Old Nov 19th 2015, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

MrHyperPants has a reputation beyond reputeMrHyperPants has a reputation beyond reputeMrHyperPants has a reputation beyond reputeMrHyperPants has a reputation beyond reputeMrHyperPants has a reputation beyond reputeMrHyperPants has a reputation beyond reputeMrHyperPants has a reputation beyond reputeMrHyperPants has a reputation beyond reputeMrHyperPants has a reputation beyond reputeMrHyperPants has a reputation beyond reputeMrHyperPants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
Brilliant- that will a lot of us free rein! Cheers Pootle!
It is StinkYpup btw
Where do I start?
Today I bought a can of our local brewery Okanagan Spring 1516 in a 500ml can- just like I used to drink Boddy's and John Smiths in the UK .
I asked the gal in the offie why they only sold these as singles and she said that the locals thought that they were too big and when they poured the remainder, it was warm. What's that about???!!
Anyhow I reassured her that I never allowed beer to hang around for long enough to get to room temp
I don't I must add like it colder than eastern Canada from September until May I feel I must point out I just used that because anyone can put anything down here... My thread- no Syrians or Paris chatter- or cost of moving- anything else is fine- even Bristol's emoticons if it keeps him happy

Oh, and IMO Dr Who started the season well, even the Vikings one was quite good but way too many Zygons and this last was...ok Bristol, show us your best pooing emoticon
Lol the English use to drink there beer warm. I went to the UK in 97 for a year from New Zealand. I was 18 at the time. One of my mates was giving me stick saying I would be driving a Austin Metro and putting the beer on the radiator to warm it up.

I arrived at Heathrow, uncle and aunt pick me up in a Austin Metro. My first experience at a pub. I ordered a bottled beer, fosters ice. It was served to me warm. A lot of pubs didn't have the mini fridges behind the bar back then. They had all the bottled beers on a wooden shelf.

You can't be serving warm beer to a kiwi.
Old Nov 19th 2015, 5:09 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrHyperPants
Lol the English use to drink there beer warm. I went to the UK in 97 for a year from New Zealand. I was 18 at the time. One of my mates was giving me stick saying I would be driving a Austin Metro and putting the beer on the radiator to warm it up.

I arrived at Heathrow, uncle and aunt pick me up in a Austin Metro. My first experience at a pub. I ordered a bottled beer, fosters ice. It was served to me warm. A lot of pubs didn't have the mini fridges behind the bar back then. They had all the bottled beers on a wooden shelf.

You can't be serving warm beer to a kiwi.
I have to say I agree- A pint of bitter in a pub, coldish, not room temp is my preference- lagers cold but not so cold to remove flavour though that may be the best way with a lot of the massed produced Canadian sh!te
Old Nov 19th 2015, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Tootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond repute

But it would be fun!!

Old Nov 19th 2015, 5:20 am
I need a walk

Or...

Flying Oink because he would of course be invited!

Siouxie, you too would have a gas! It would be worth the trip!

Last edited by Stinkypup; Nov 19th 2015 at 5:24 am.
Old Nov 19th 2015, 6:19 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Or...

Flying Oink because he would of course be invited!

Siouxie, you too would have a gas! It would be worth the trip!
I might be too tame for you lot, but I'd certainly give it my best shot!

It would be a blast!

:drinkingpa ls:
Attached Images  
Old Nov 19th 2015, 6:26 am
I need a walk

Originally Posted by Siouxie
I might be too tame for you lot, but I'd certainly give it my best shot!

It would be a blast!

:drinkingpa ls:
We probably wouldn't be invited back to the visited hostelries although there would be plenty of others for the next time!
Nice attached image BTW!
JS could come along with his bearded dragon!
I'm intrigued- you censored my vomiting little fella.. Next to Oink, that would be me!

Last edited by Stinkypup; Nov 19th 2015 at 6:32 am.
Old Nov 19th 2015, 6:43 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

We probably wouldn't be invited back to the visited hostelries although there would be plenty of others for the next time!
Nice attached image BTW!
JS could come along with his bearded dragon!
I'm intrigued- you censored my vomiting little fella.. Next to Oink, that would be me!
Noooooooo did not censor, could only have 10 emoji's and so I had to remove 2.. honest, mister.

It wouldn't be the first time I had to leave a hostelry, lol.. but before you think the worst, it wasn't because of my behavior but the group I was with!

I remember waaaay back when, a certain night where I drank 13 pints of Guinness and ran all the way home - now I'd be lucky if I could drink 4!

Last edited by Siouxie; Nov 19th 2015 at 6:48 am.
Old Nov 19th 2015, 6:51 am
I need a walk

Noooooooo did not censor, could only have 10 emoji's and so I had to remove 2.. honest, mister.

It wouldn't be the first time I had to leave a hostelry, lol.. but before you think the worst, it wasn't because of my behavior but the group I was with!

I remember waaaay back when, a certain night where I drank 13 pints of Guinness and ran all the way home - now I'd be lucky if I could drink 4!

http://www.picgifs.com/generated/nam...d7eaf7fff7.gif

I bet your bedroom smelt choice the next morning/afternoon!
Old Nov 19th 2015, 7:05 am
Banned

I bet your bedroom smelt choice the next morning/afternoon!
What are you inferring sir? That I flatulated in my room? No, no and thrice more no I say!

I may have broken wind once or twice, but never - I say never Sir - never in the bedroom!

I was bought up right proper I was! (although being older and wiser now, I'll drop one where'ere I am, lol)

Old Nov 19th 2015, 7:11 am
I need a walk

What are you inferring sir? That I flatulated in my room? No, no and thrice more no I say!

I may have broken wind once or twice, but never - I say never Sir - never in the bedroom!

I was bought up right proper I was! (although being older and wiser now, I'll drop one where'ere I am, lol)

Loved the Woooo Hoooos
You liar
13 pints of Guinness and your bedroom smelt like lavender and roses in the morning- Medical impossibility. At least if you had a dog, they could always, quite unfairly get blamed for your little "indiscretions"

It must be 3am with you - do you never sleep- Im off to my kennel to make it "homely"!
Old Nov 19th 2015, 7:20 am
Banned

Loved the Woooo Hoooos
You liar
13 pints of Guinness and your bedroom smelt like lavender and roses in the morning- Medical impossibility. At least if you had a dog, they could always, quite unfairly get blamed for your little "indiscretions"

It must be 3am with you - do you never sleep- Im off to my kennel to make it "homely"!
It's my winding down after work hour - and now I'm about to wend my way to bed, perchance to read about 15 chapters and get some sleep.

Have a good snooze.

Old Nov 20th 2015, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Tootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond repute

Flatulated is my word of the day!!!!
Old Nov 20th 2015, 2:10 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I remember reading that New Brunswickers reported many UFO sightings.

Old Nov 20th 2015, 2:18 am
I need a walk

Flatulated is my word of the day!!!!
I'm intrigued, did you use it much?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.