Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Are there any banks that don't charge?

Are there any banks that don't charge?

Old Jan 31st 2010, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

82UK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are there any banks that don't charge?

Hello

I am looking for a bank account in Canada, do they all charge? My husband gets charged $12.95 a month with CIBC, I was wondering if there were any free like the UK

Thanks
Old Jan 31st 2010, 5:40 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any banks that don't charge?

Originally Posted by 82UK
Hello

I am looking for a bank account in Canada, do they all charge? My husband gets charged $12.95 a month with CIBC, I was wondering if there were any free like the UK

Thanks
pcfinancial.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 5:46 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

See now isn't that the point of this forum?

Question and answer. Wouldn't it be a better place if all threads were like this.

K mods you can close it now
Old Jan 31st 2010, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dbd33
pcfinancial.
Thank you
Old Jan 31st 2010, 6:21 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know where the OP lives but in BC some of the credit unions have free day-to-day banking accounts.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JonboyE
I don't know where the OP lives but in BC some of the credit unions have free day-to-day banking accounts.
I am in Calgary Thanks for your reply
Old Jan 31st 2010, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Big Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 82UK
I am in Calgary Thanks for your reply
If you have 3 products with the RBC then you get 'free' banking. A bank account, savings and credit card does the job! Not sure about the othe banks in Canada but I'm sure they're comparable.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Big Stevo
If you have 3 products with the RBC then you get 'free' banking. A bank account, savings and credit card does the job! Not sure about the othe banks in Canada but I'm sure they're comparable.
Thank you
Old Jan 31st 2010, 9:55 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
See now isn't that the point of this forum?

Question and answer. Wouldn't it be a better place if all threads were like this.

K mods you can close it now

LMAO...........Oooh thread drift!