T5 advert???

Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold
Default T5 advert???

Anyone else think the new Dairy Milk commercial looks like it's advertising Terminal 5...?

Anita

P.S. Am talking British t.v.!

Last edited by seanyg; Apr 4th 2008 at 10:46 pm. Reason: Wanted to clarify that it was on British tv, not Canadian!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:03 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: T5 advert???

Originally Posted by seanyg
Anyone else think the new Dairy Milk commercial looks like it's advertising Terminal 5...?

Anita
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:04 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Dairy Milk is a brand of chocolates.
A commercial is a short segment of television advertising goods or services.
Terminal 5 is the new terminal at Heathrow Airport, near London, UK.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:09 pm

Originally Posted by bazzz
Slept in the knife draw last night did we Bazzz?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Obviously somebody's not seen the commercial in question.

P.S. This is British tv I'm on about...
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by seanyg
Obviously somebody's not seen the commercial in question.
Brilliant deduction.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:35 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the best thread ever.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:39 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz
Talking of short segments of television advertising goods or services, do any of you lot get that inane advert for alpacas every night during the CBC Newsworld? What's with that?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:43 pm
Meh

GavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud of

No.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:44 pm

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Talking of short segments of television advertising goods or services, do any of you lot get that inane advert for alpacas every night during the CBC Newsworld? What's with that?
I almost ashamed to admit it but I don't usually last all the way through the news at ten on CBC, so no haven't seen any alpaca ads.

I head for bed after the first fifteen minutes.

I'll make a point of watching all the way through until eleven tonight, just for you.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
what's an alpaca? not seen many of them in desborough (haha) ;-)
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

oh the dairy milk advert's come on again - it soooooooo looks like it should be advertising terminal 5!

(apologies for anyone in canada unable to understand what i'm on about - i guess this thread is more suited to those of us still stuck on the island...)

p.s. have googled 'alpaca' - how cute! will add to my wedding gift list

anita (in silly mood tonight cos she's getting into practice for her hen do tomorrow night!).
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

oh the dairy milk advert's come on again - it soooooooo looks like it should be advertising terminal 5!

(apologies for anyone in canada unable to understand what i'm on about - i guess this thread is more suited to those of us still stuck on the island...)

p.s. have googled 'alpaca' - how cute! will add to my wedding gift list

anita (in silly mood tonight - getting into practice for my hen do tomorrow night!).
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

oh damn the alcohol- posted twice! oops.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

well - whatever you are on about - have a great hen night tomorrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.