stupidity galore

Old Feb 13th 2014, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

montreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: stupidity galore

I am surprised they didn't shut up
Old Feb 17th 2014, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

montreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26225971

a fine example of american justice

Last edited by montreal mike; Feb 17th 2014 at 3:21 pm.
Old Feb 17th 2014, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNew...A1G0GW20140217

what planet does this guy live on?

Last edited by montreal mike; Feb 17th 2014 at 3:22 pm.
Old Feb 17th 2014, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

burks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montreal mike
The Scottish Independent Scotland of the Scots.
Old Feb 17th 2014, 5:35 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

my clients?

bats .. in that case it is not funny as many are victims of fraud

but getting naked in front of strangers is beyond comprehension

worse still is complaining about it to the authorities after it happened
Your compassion and understanding are boundless.

So handing over money as the result of fraud, being spun a plausible story, deserves sympathy but sexual assault makes you laugh? Oh and they shouldn't complain?

Way to go Mike.
Old Feb 17th 2014, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bats
Your compassion and understanding are boundless.

So handing over money as the result of fraud, being spun a plausible story, deserves sympathy but sexual assault makes you laugh? Oh and they shouldn't complain?

Way to go Mike.
sexual assault is no joke but the fact they were dumb enough to fall this is

this was by no means a plausible story -- unlike victims of fraud

would you fall for it? (the shower i mean)
Old Feb 17th 2014, 6:55 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

So it's ok to sexually assault the gullible? And you're comfortable mocking them. There will be more to this story. The report says a woman called claiming to be from an "authority". That means power, power asserted over the women to get them to comply.

Many monetary frauds are not plausible stories to others but the person hearing them is convinced, motivated by greed often. You sympathise with the greedy gullible person and not the trusting gullible person.

Whether or not I would fall for it is irrelevant. Your stance implies it was their fault so tough luck, they got what they asked for. Hmm, short skirts, low tops, drunk, just asking for it.
Old Feb 17th 2014, 8:14 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

So it's ok to sexually assault the gullible? And you're comfortable mocking them. There will be more to this story. The report says a woman called claiming to be from an "authority". That means power, power asserted over the women to get them to comply.

Many monetary frauds are not plausible stories to others but the person hearing them is convinced, motivated by greed often. You sympathise with the greedy gullible person and not the trusting gullible person.

Whether or not I would fall for it is irrelevant. Your stance implies it was their fault so tough luck, they got what they asked for. Hmm, short skirts, low tops, drunk, just asking for it.
He said sexual assault is not excusable .

As I said .. There may well be more to the story, however it was one of my friends I would be gutted that they had been attacked but would say straight out WTF were you thinking letting him in !
Old Feb 17th 2014, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon

As I said .. There may well be more to the story, however it was one of my friends I would be gutted that they had been attacked but would say straight out WTF were you thinking letting him in !
well put

I do not need to respond to bats because you have just made my point
Old Feb 17th 2014, 10:54 pm
limey party pooper

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon

As would I, but I wouldn't mock them, or give more sympathy to financial fraud, or say it was "beyond comprehension" to report it, or call it "hilarious", as Mike does.

well put

I do not need to respond to bats because you have just made my point
You stated earlier that you had no sympathy for the victims. Victims of sexual assault. You have made a joke of sexual assault by finding the story hilarious. Your first post.

No need to respond, you can hide behind 4 Bells.
Old Feb 17th 2014, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

As would I, but I wouldn't mock them, or give more sympathy to financial fraud, or say it was "beyond comprehension" to report it, or call it "hilarious", as Mike does.

You stated earlier that you had no sympathy for the victims. Victims of sexual assault. You have made a joke of sexual assault by finding the story hilarious. Your first post.

what i found hilarious is that they fell for it

i never made a joke about sexual assault

bats .. you sure have an over active imagination

maybe this story will serve as a warning to posters at this site as there are no limits to stupidity

http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshir...einQuotes.html

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

so said albert

Last edited by montreal mike; Feb 17th 2014 at 11:36 pm.
Old Feb 17th 2014, 11:34 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm only small
Old Feb 17th 2014, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26224452

The Middlesboro Police Department said Coots refused to have medical treatment for the bite.

Coots said last year that he needed the snakes for religious reasons, citing a Bible passage in Mark's gospel.

The handlers' religious conviction is based on a passage in Mark's gospel which reads: "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
Old Feb 17th 2014, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

burks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond reputeburks has a reputation beyond repute

The Middlesboro Police Department said Coots refused to have medical treatment for the bite.

Coots said last year that he needed the snakes for religious reasons, citing a Bible passage in Mark's gospel.

The handlers' religious conviction is based on a passage in Mark's gospel which reads: "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
Doubt there are many people who can argue the stupidity of this one!
Old Feb 17th 2014, 11:49 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if the snake spoke to him before he took a bite?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.