Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Stupid, insignificant things that really annoy you......

Stupid, insignificant things that really annoy you......

Old Mar 2nd 2011, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid, insignificant things that really annoy you......

Adults sniffing, can't bloody stand it, want to say 'what are you 12? blow your nose for the love of God'
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 5:28 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ducktastic
Adults sniffing, can't bloody stand it, want to say 'what are you 12? blow your nose for the love of God'
oh yes - there is a sales bloke at the gym like that -I stuff the box in his hand

and coughing without covering your moth - I have that mothers abilty to see it any where and my tourettes makes me shout HAND!! to other peoples kids, adults on the sky train!
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
oh yes - there is a sales bloke at the gym like that -I stuff the box in his hand

and coughing without covering your moth - I have that mothers abilty to see it any where and my tourettes makes me shout HAND!! to other peoples kids, adults on the sky train!
Ah is he your pet?
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 5:36 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Ah is he your pet?
snigger
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 6:12 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Ah is he your pet?
pmsl!! heheheh
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Mizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond repute

- Noisy eaters or people who chew with their mouth wide open.

- When you're talking to someone and he/she switched to his/her cell phone.

- People who chew gum like cows. I just want to make them spit it out!'

- When my husband leaves a new roll of toilet paper sitting on the sink counter instead of putting it on the holder.

- People who whistle... I don't know why this drives me crazy so much!
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:03 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

People not liking your answer to a post so ask the same question again in the hope of getting a more favorable reply. They could always use the telephone to find out the answer of course
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 4:00 pm
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mizz Teapot
- Noisy eaters or people who chew with their mouth wide open.

- When you're talking to someone and he/she switched to his/her cell phone.

- People who chew gum like cows. I just want to make them spit it out!'

- When my husband leaves a new roll of toilet paper sitting on the sink counter instead of putting it on the holder.

- People who whistle... I don't know why this drives me crazy so much!
OH yes I hate whistling!
A woman was whistling in the queue at Stupidstore the other day and I wanted to hit her round the head with my shopping basket
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

sslik2go will become famous soon enoughsslik2go will become famous soon enough

Grumpy people that hate everything.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 4:21 pm
half a century

People that throw their cigarette butts out of the car window and people that dont bloody indicate = am I a mindreader?
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 6:26 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

North Americans who watch football and then try and impress you with their so-called knowledge by talking throughout the game in a loud voice distracting everyone. And on a side note, if you didn't spend every Saturday afternoon watching Dave Mackay maraud up and down the left side for the Spurs or saw Stan Bowles' debut for QPR don't talk to me about football and by-the-way it’s the Premier League or Premiership not the EPbloodyL.

Oh and on another note while we're at it. Of course your tea tastes like crap you heated the water in the microwave.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 12:27 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

*Sniff*

I hate it when my finger goes through the toilet paper, mid wipe.

People with an Australian accent, and really fat people do my head in too .
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 3:30 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

The newspaper person delivering at 4am.

The dog barking at the newspaper person.

Needing a wee at 4:30 am.

Having a nosebleed at 5am.

Coughing at 530 am.

The dog panicking at me coughing and falling down the stairs at 535 am.

Realizing that it's morning and the alarm will go off in a hour at 545 am.

:curse:
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by el_richo
*Sniff*

I hate it when my finger goes through the toilet paper, mid wipe.

People with an Australian accent, and really fat people do my head in too .
'what are you 12? blow your nose for the love of God'
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 11:17 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

The number of people who ask questions involving citizenship by " decent"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.