Starsky and Hutch

Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:21 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Starsky and Hutch

Meet our new family members!

We had decided not to get any here, too hard to find someone to look after them if we were to go away but at the reptile show we just couldn't resist and just getting one turned into 'It's not fair just to have one' so we ended up with two.

Henry (the dog) isn't impressed, he licked them both, thought he might like a nibble and is now sulking because they were taken away.

Daughter won't find out 'till she comes home from camp on Tuesday.
Attached Thumbnails Starsky and Hutch-starsky-hutch-001.jpg  
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:30 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all
Default Re: Starsky and Hutch

Congratulations on the arrival of your twins !!

Hope you don't have 2 many sleepless nights with them - bet you will though..... just sitting and watching them as they take those first few steps.... and then they will be off - rushing here, there and everywhere
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:36 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

And people think they are slow - cor they get a right sprint on them when they want!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:47 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Thanks

And people think they are slow - cor they get a right sprint on them when they want!
Makes me quite sad, I have left mine back in England. Had owned him 35 years and not even sure how old he is.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:50 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwww your little babies are real cute
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:34 pm

Tangram, I know how you feel. I left Ali-baba and Fatima behind, I had only had them 2 years though and they went to a really good home. We also had Torts growing up so they have always been a part of my life.

Didn't think we would get any here as the costs are a bit prohibitive, however these babies were a bit of a steal at $180 each with $20 off a pair, same type in Petland $628.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by Alvic
Thanks
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:38 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Meet our new family members!

We had decided not to get any here, too hard to find someone to look after them if we were to go away but at the reptile show we just couldn't resist and just getting one turned into 'It's not fair just to have one' so we ended up with two.

Henry (the dog) isn't impressed, he licked them both, thought he might like a nibble and is now sulking because they were taken away.

Daughter won't find out 'till she comes home from camp on Tuesday.
You've adopted two walnuts and some brocolli? Way to go.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alvic
Cute perhaps, but not very cuddly and they won't fetch a stick!
Congratulations and enjoy!

Rob.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
You've adopted two walnuts and some brocolli? Way to go.
Hmmm, just discoverd that you shouldn't give brocoli to walnuts, so I have replaced it with weeds......
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Tangram, I know how you feel. I left Ali-baba and Fatima behind, I had only had them 2 years though and they went to a really good home. We also had Torts growing up so they have always been a part of my life.
Where I grew up in South Africa we also had torts, wild ones in the garden - snakes too amoungst other things! Exciting for a kid, but used to freek out my poor Welsh mother.

Rob.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:45 pm

Snakes in the grass would freak me out too
Old Aug 27th 2007, 12:03 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Snakes in the grass would freak me out too
Just so you know I'm not lying
Attached Thumbnails Starsky and Hutch-img_1958.jpg  
Old Aug 27th 2007, 12:05 am

Tangram - what's his name - he's lovely! Don't get all mushy on me though, I'm sure his got a good home back in the UK.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 12:22 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram - what's his name - he's lovely! Don't get all mushy on me though, I'm sure his got a good home back in the UK.
Cyril !

He has gone to a friend of my wife's who already has two. The other option was a tortoise sanctuary in Cornwall, but the friend wanted him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.