Spring has Sprung!

Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Spring has Sprung!

What a crazy week. Just last monday we had a horrific wind, snow and hail storm that tore down cable and electricity lines which caused a lot of havoc . From then on until today we had all different kinds of depressing weather .However, today we have already hit 20 degrees( ABOVE 0 THAT IS) . I have my laundry drying on the line outside and am planning a BBQ for supper. Around me the neighbors are taking their dogs out in t shirts and the kids are skateboarding. The out door cafés are in business with beer flowing and everyone has a smile on their faces and guess what? it`s going up to 22 degrees tomorrow! yes, I can confirm that Quebecers are officially out of hibernation. Must run to catch some rays....
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Spring has Sprung!

We have had more snow here...!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zalaben
What a crazy week. Around me the neighbors are taking their dogs out in t shirts :
Sounds like you have crazy neighbours, "dogs in t shirts"?????
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:09 pm
Been there, done that

MCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by printer
you can buy fur coats, boots, sunglasses and just about anything for dogs here. We tried the boots on our Irish Terrier when it was -30 but they lasted about ten yards - he prefers cold feet to naff doggy boots. I clearly refuse to be seen anywhere near him when OH puts his Parka on....! He looks so embarrassed too
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:21 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

What a crazy week. Just last monday we had a horrific wind, snow and hail storm that tore down cable and electricity lines which caused a lot of havoc . From then on until today we had all different kinds of depressing weather .However, today we have already hit 20 degrees( ABOVE 0 THAT IS) . I have my laundry drying on the line outside and am planning a BBQ for supper. Around me the neighbors are taking their dogs out in t shirts and the kids are skateboarding. The out door cafés are in business with beer flowing and everyone has a smile on their faces and guess what? it`s going up to 22 degrees tomorrow! yes, I can confirm that Quebecers are officially out of hibernation. Must run to catch some rays....

Don't get carried away - sounds like the weather we had last week...this is what we got overnight and it's still snowing
Attached Thumbnails Spring has Sprung!-april-2007-back.jpg   Spring has Sprung!-april-2007-front.jpg  
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:43 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

I think that spring may have sprung here in Nova Scotia. Beautiful sunny day, not a cloud in the sky but best of all its actually warm
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Spring has Sprung!

I only brought slip on shoes and trainers till our furniture arrives so when i saw all the snow i was like OH MY GOD
The best part though was when my 4 year old asked if Santa was coming again,bless him haha.
Roll on the summer

Mandi
Old Apr 20th 2007, 11:14 pm
Been there, done that

MCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mandi moo
I only brought slip on shoes and trainers till our furniture arrives so when i saw all the snow i was like OH MY GOD
The best part though was when my 4 year old asked if Santa was coming again,bless him haha.
Roll on the summer

Mandi
Just wait until later in the year when we get the real snow again...kids will love it (until they get asked to shovel the drive). Good news is that we'll see plenty of sun before then
Old Apr 20th 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Spring has Sprung!

Originally Posted by MCrocker
Just wait until later in the year when we get the real snow again...kids will love it (until they get asked to shovel the drive). Good news is that we'll see plenty of sun before then
I,ll hold you to that
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by printer
Ha! guess the sun is getting to me ! either that or too many beers on my balcony .. dogs in t shirts indeed!
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

you can buy fur coats, boots, sunglasses and just about anything for dogs here. We tried the boots on our Irish Terrier when it was -30 but they lasted about ten yards - he prefers cold feet to naff doggy boots. I clearly refuse to be seen anywhere near him when OH puts his Parka on....! He looks so embarrassed too
you crack me up ! very funny post.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Don't get carried away - sounds like the weather we had last week...this is what we got overnight and it's still snowing
ahh, better not! all the winter stuff has been packed away , and not to be seen till atleast the end of October! fingers crossed
Old Apr 21st 2007, 2:22 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

you can buy fur coats, boots, sunglasses and just about anything for dogs here.
Can you get Burberry doggy-coats, innit ?

Rich.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 2:37 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Can you get Burberry doggy-coats, innit ?

Rich.
Yeah man
My daughter works for Petsmart & they have just brought out their line of doggy swimwear & 'doggles' ...................... give mine a bog-brush & she's happy!!
Attached Thumbnails Spring has Sprung!-rsz_march-07-018.jpg  
Old Apr 21st 2007, 4:31 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

ahh, better not! all the winter stuff has been packed away , and not to be seen till atleast the end of October! fingers crossed
Luckily I hadn't got around to throwing out my leaky snoboots or the worn out shovel - that had to be unearthed again though - after we had got all the garden furniture out and bolted our new fire pit together, oh well the sun is shining today and it's supposed to be 10 degrees tomorrow...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.