Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Sorry men I just have to share this!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry men I just have to share this!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 11th 2007, 5:45 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sorry men I just have to share this!!!!!!!!!!!

I was down the road in my local supermarket and was standing beside two men looking quite puzzled at the array of bottles in front of them.

"We have to get the stuff to put on the stuff", first guy says.

"It tastes crap and she ruins the stuff with it anyway" replies guy # 2.

"My life wont be worth living if I go home without it, apparently it makes the lettuce taste better, but nothing improves rabbit food".

I felt like whispering in his ear "It's called salad dressing and I quite prefer the honey and mustard"

But I just walked away chuckling to myself at the wisdom of the opposite sex.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sorry men I just have to share this!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Alvic
I was down the road in my local supermarket and was standing beside two men looking quite puzzled at the array of bottles in front of them.

"We have to get the stuff to put on the stuff", first guy says.

"It tastes crap and she ruins the stuff with it anyway" replies guy # 2.

"My life wont be worth living if I go home without it, apparently it makes the lettuce taste better, but nothing improves rabbit food".

I felt like whispering in his ear "It's called salad dressing and I quite prefer the honey and mustard"

But I just walked away chuckling to myself at the wisdom of the opposite sex.
I'm sorry I can't find anything wrong with what they were saying.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:17 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

I find the best salad dressing is a large steak!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
I find the best salad dressing is a large steak!
With mushrooms, fried egg and chips. Hmmmmm.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

maybe some fried onions too
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PaulCall
maybe some fried onions too
Absolutely, fried in Anchor butter (or Canadian equivalent) and grilled tomatoes too.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

we could really cause ottawa some arterial problems with this meal
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PaulCall
we could really cause ottawa some arterial problems with this meal
I believe this meal is what Ottawanians have every day, they don't eat salad, it makes them come up in a rash.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:49 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Greenery is for Rabbits and weirdos - the latter category sufficiently large to accommodate Vegans, Vegetarians, Tree-huggers and those with no canines.

My friend once went on an all meat diet for about a week. Needless to say he ended up with serious constipation and trailed a foul smell (protein related I'm told) around after him.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Madmac
My friend once went on an all meat diet for about a week. Needless to say he ended up with serious constipation and trailed a foul smell (protein related I'm told) around after him.
He should have been banished to the Pitcairn Islands
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:48 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm getting angina just reading this thread.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:45 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Boys will be boys!!!!!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alvic
Boys will be boys!!!!!
Not always .... ask Lou Reed
Old Jun 13th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madmac
Greenery is for Rabbits and weirdos - the latter category sufficiently large to accommodate Vegans, Vegetarians, Tree-huggers and those with no canines.

Ah, spoken like a true Scot!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 3:54 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrishB
Ah, spoken like a true Scot!
Guilty as charged M'am.

Coat it in batter, deep fry it and then it should be palatable.

Mmm - battered and deep fried lettuce.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.