Some GOOD news!

Old Jul 25th 2006, 6:51 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some GOOD news!

Originally Posted by Woodstock62

Can you send me some of your positiveness please? Our house sale has just collapsed.
Oh POOO!!! Bliddy house sales! Positive Karma on its way!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rose,
I am drowning my sorrows in a bottle of red.

I positivly HATE the house selling system over here!!!

Over 2 months down the drain.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Hey!!! Where have you been?
Hello - been really busy at work, so no time to post (let alone read the millions of threads that have come along). Always too much to do in the evenings / on weekends

I like the new sub forum though, it's much tidier now!

I will be in occasionally to check up, so don't talk about me thinking I'm not looking

Hope you had a great trip to Calgary (we nearly ended up there too)? When are you planning on making a move?

ETA: Sorry to hear about the house sale Woodstock - trying the karma thing again
Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:24 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Just got back from checking the mail:

1. #1 Son got his chemistry high school diploma exam results today ... 93%! which brings his overall average mark to .... 93%!! {glows with motherly pride)

These results will be sent off to uni's of Calgary and BC, and hopefully he'll be offered a place!

2. I have been granted a stay of execution which means I can continue to practise physiotherapy under mentorship until I re-sit the exam in November. A GREAT weight off my mind! I was so worried I'd have to stop working. :scared:

Sorry guys .... just had to tell somebody
A great big congratulations to your son. You have every reason to glow with motherly pride. You both deserve it.

Good news too, for yourself. Hopefully things will now continue in this direction.

Steve

P.S. Karma sent and it actually let me.

Last edited by Hangman; Jul 25th 2006 at 7:32 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:26 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear that Souv ...... I hate that word FAIL. I prefer to tell people I didn't pass!!
I think the province did it deliberately to send a message to the schools: "stop overloading the advanced classes with students that don't belong there".

He's always been really good at maths; it's possibly his best subject after English (he's francophone but lives in English). He was, as you might expect, a bit hacked off to score 56%. That wasn't actually a bad score, compared to the rest of his class. He has told us that he will pass the retake. He means it, so he will.

I, BTW, have at least managed to send you some karma.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Our house sale has just collapsed.
That really is shite news - the same thing is happening to us at the moment - I cannot wait to see an end to our conveyancing system and swap it for the Canadian Model.

Karma sent if the "spread it around police will allow me"
Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:46 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you send me some of your positiveness please? Our house sale has just collapsed.
Very disappointing news.

Hopefully I can pass on some positive vibes too plus some good Karma for you.

Wishing you all the best.
Steve

Karma sent.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:28 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Our house sale has just collapsed.
Originally Posted by DyingtoleaveEngland
the same thing is happening to us at the moment
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Quick as I am to disabuse people who have unduly rosy impressions of Canada, I must say that the North American system of buying and selling property sounds way better than the English system.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 9:37 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

1. #1 Son got his chemistry high school diploma exam results today ... 93%! which brings his overall average mark to .... 93%!! {glows with motherly pride)

These results will be sent off to uni's of Calgary and BC, and hopefully he'll be offered a place!

2. I have been granted a stay of execution which means I can continue to practise physiotherapy under mentorship until I re-sit the exam in November. A GREAT weight off my mind! I was so worried I'd have to stop working. :scared:

Fantastic news, glad things are on the UP at last

Karma sent
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:29 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rose,

Sorry to hear aboot yer hoose sale falling through

In the same sort of boat, well not really, I cannot get a bloomin buyer, thats all I want is a buyer for me hoose

BAHHHH HUMBUG to the house buying system !!!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 10:36 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Voyager970
..... I cannot get a bloomin buyer, thats all I want is a buyer for me hoose
I can SOOOoooo remember what that was like, as we dropped and dropped our price .... I felt like just walking up to random people and asking "do you want to buy our house? It's a VERY NICE house .... just have a look, I'm sure you'd like to buy our house. JUST BUY THE BLIIDDDDY HOUSE ALREADY!!!!!"
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:10 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Glad to hear your good news!

Your positive attitude is great, keep smiling, I know things will work out brilliantly for you all.

Oh no Woodstock, I will attempt to send you karma! If not hope it all works out!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:00 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and well done to all.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Can you send me some of your positiveness please? Our house sale has just collapsed. [/QUOTE]

Great balls of smelly stuff!!

We have just accepted an offer, I am frightened to be excited.

Good luck karma sent!!!

Linda P
Old Jul 26th 2006, 8:18 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Rose,

Sorry to hear that; what a complete bummer!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.