Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Soldier beheaded broad daylight _Woolwich!

Soldier beheaded broad daylight _Woolwich!

Old Jun 1st 2013, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soldier beheaded broad daylight _Woolwich!

Originally Posted by airbornesapper

And yes, I stand up to BS...always have on this board.
That's almost comical. Not to mention righteous.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm not sure your assessment is accurate. I think personally that tolerance and understanding needs to be mature enough before someone genuinely is of assistance for so called BS.

What you call BS is just what you disagree with, but that's not real BS. That's just your ego chuffed. BS is the hatred, violence, unkindnesses of the world, and you don't seem to be able to stand up to that, not when you are still contributing to its cycles, or insulting people for no good measure.
Old Jun 1st 2013, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MillieF
, This is "British" Expats, and Britons and quite a few other nations keep their sense of humour because it stops us leaping like lemmings off an International Beachy Head.

There are men and women on here who have served their nations and in various other horrific theatres of war, with valour.....and they don't need to come over with a big pompous stick.
Thanks, Millie, a bit of perspective is definitely cool.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

airbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floatsy
That's almost comical. Not to mention righteous.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm not sure your assessment is accurate. I think personally that tolerance and understanding needs to be mature enough before someone genuinely is of assistance for so called BS.

What you call BS is just what you disagree with, but that's not real BS. That's just your ego chuffed. BS is the hatred, violence, unkindnesses of the world, and you don't seem to be able to stand up to that, not when you are still contributing to its cycles, or insulting people for no good measure.

Don't preach to me......you fit right in with the other clique or is it KLICK members on here. You have been on here five minutes...the usual contenders have been posting the same anti-military crap for years...including aspects of this thread.

Somethings never change. Carry on jumping to conclusions as you seem well practiced.

AS
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

airbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MillieF
For heaven's sake get a grip man. There are is (practically nobody) on here who doesn't have respect for this poor dead man and his family, This is "British" Expats, and Britons and quite a few other nations keep their sense of humour because it stops us leaping like lemmings off an International Beachy Head.

There are men and women on here who have served their nations and in various other horrific theatres of war, with valour.....and they don't need to come over with a big pompous stick. If this poor bastard was still alive he would be down the pub and having a laugh with his mates. Listen to what his unit, friends and family asked and respect that.
Yep....the same KLick nobodies year after year, no change.

Now where is my stick...
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 4:45 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

What is KLICK?
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 4:48 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
What is KLICK?
It's everyone who doesn't agree with airbornesapper's deluded nonsense.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 5:03 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
It's everyone who doesn't agree with airbornesapper's deluded nonsense.
Speaking of deluded nonsense, there's been so much mud slinging on Australian version of this topic that Sue has had to wade in to warn them!
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 5:18 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of deluded nonsense, there's been so much mud slinging on Australian version of this topic that Sue has had to wade in to warn them!
It's not so much the mud, as the ignorant, primitive attitudes displayed by some. Some mud is muddier than others.

Just my opinion of course.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 11:39 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

What is KLICK?
clunk, klick, every trip?
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 11:56 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bats
clunk, klick, every trip?
Do you think sapper has found his nitch in life?
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 12:12 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Do you think sapper has found his nitch in life?
natch
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

nab

Oops, wrong thread.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Don't preach to me......you fit right in with the other clique or is it KLICK members on here. You have been on here five minutes...the usual contenders have been posting the same anti-military crap for years...including aspects of this thread.

Somethings never change. Carry on jumping to conclusions as you seem well practiced.

AS
If I have assumed incorrectly on any front, I apologise.

I am not sure though that people like me are simply anti military. I think you oversimplify it and it is an easy way to explain away opposing views like mine (for yourself).

Also, don't know who else you are accusing of being whatever it is you think unpalatable also. But whatever.

Best wishes,
f
Old Jun 4th 2013, 6:31 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

AS
I do apologise profusely, I didn't know that I had to pass a test of time in order to offer an oppinion...I've been on here a couple of years, not that I have to qualify it. I was being polite, and suggesting that you might respect the man, and his families wishes. I also wished to save you embarrassment, as your post made you sound like a pillock, however I now realise that your post was not in any respect misleading.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute

Very proud of all the STAND STRONG marches going on up and down the UK. From my understanding they are marching in peace, different cultures united for the greater good. If the tragic death of Lee Rigby helps unites a divided nation, then his memory and what he fought for ( the end of extremists) will live on and may he never be forgotten !

Also like to say I do feel the tone of this thread to be slightly offensive, hurling abuse at each other. It was meant to be about an individual whose life was taking in the most horrendous circumstances! Whether you are pro war or anti war, find some compassionate, be human and take the abuse elsewhere.

Last edited by London-England-Lads; Jun 6th 2013 at 3:21 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.