<snigger>

Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: <snigger>

Originally Posted by el_richo
Ahh Diddums
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:18 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ann m
It's snowing in Calgary

That's my karma - serves me right
Cochrane 2°C Visibilty 2 Miles, Light Snow Yesterday 21°C and mostly sunny.

Calgary 1°C Visibility 6 Miles Light Snow. Yesterday 22°C and mostly sunny.

What a difference a day makes, 24 little hours. Apologies to Tony Bennett.

Last edited by Steve_P; Oct 15th 2010 at 3:54 pm.
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDV has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P

Calgary 1°C Visibility 6 Miles Light Snow. Yesterday 22°C and mostly sunny.

What a difference a day makes, 24 little hours.
I was thinking something similar

It's snowing in Calgary

That's my karma - serves me right
And I was thinking something similar to this - I admit the name ann m may have been muttered among some expletives this morning
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDV
And I was thinking something similar to this - I admit the name ann m may have been muttered among some expletives this morning
sorry
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:55 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry
My lawn is turning white along with the poor geraniums.

Ah well back up to 19°C by next Wednesday according to the forecast.
Attached Thumbnails &lt;snigger&gt;-geraniums.jpg  

Last edited by Steve_P; Oct 15th 2010 at 5:11 pm.
Old Oct 15th 2010, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

linz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh Ann!!!! I've been bragging all day that i'm going to Calgary next week and that it will probably be warmer there than here!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2010, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Linz - it's because both you and me said something out loud

It'll be fine and 14 degrees again here tomorrow - don't panic yet.

And have a great trip, by the way!
Old Oct 15th 2010, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw our first bit of snow here in sweden. Got out from work tonight to find a thing layer of snow on the car.

Funny how I earlier today was thinking that autumn was mighty short and now it's winter.
Old Oct 16th 2010, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

linz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of light

Linz - it's because both you and me said something out loud

It'll be fine and 14 degrees again here tomorrow - don't panic yet.

And have a great trip, by the way!
Should have kept my gob shut!

I've decided to pack clothes for every single weather imaginable so i don't get caught out - excess baggage costs will be huge!!

Thanks - If anyway fancies meeting up during w/c 25th, let me know!

xx
Old Oct 18th 2010, 10:49 am
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

we are forced to spend another miserable winter in England thanks to delays in requesting our passports for visa issuance.

Last year we were in Germany and had tons & tons of snow and I loved it. I can only hope that this will be another snowy winter in England too, as a going away present to me!
It is rather cold here at the moment in this badly insulated cottage, and I'm reluctantly turning on the heating. (my toes are frozen and my nails and lips are blue) haha