Wikiposts

Sketchers Shape Ups

Old Dec 31st 2011, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold
Default Sketchers Shape Ups

I bought some yesterday, after an afternoon of wearing them so far I am finding them very comfortable, but both my boys have said people they work with at McDonalds have all moaned about them and back issues....I have done some research online and can only find positive reviews so wondered if anyone here has any thoughts!!
Old Dec 31st 2011, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sketchers Shape Ups

Originally Posted by Monique_in_Canada
I bought some yesterday, after an afternoon of wearing them so far I am finding them very comfortable, but both my boys have said people they work with at McDonalds have all moaned about them and back issues....I have done some research online and can only find positive reviews so wondered if anyone here has any thoughts!!
I have had mine for about 3 months. They're great. I walk the dogs and walk to work in them everyday and have had no problems. When I first had them it felt as though the right one was correcting my foot but I don't notice it now so either I have got used to it or my foot has a better "posture" now.
Enjoy them!!
Old Dec 31st 2011, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Plus they are much cheaper in the US I picked up 2 pairs for $40 each pair and obviously the male type
Old Dec 31st 2011, 8:30 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

You could just go to the gym.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Plus they are much cheaper in the US I picked up 2 pairs for $40 each pair and obviously the male type
$40??? Real Shape-Ups? I paid $129 and that was when they were doing a no-tax weekend!!!!!
Old Dec 31st 2011, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Oink
You could just go to the gym.
I can't make subs at the gym!!

I bought them more for the comfort than wot they are s'pose to do for u workout wise......I work at Subway at the University of Windsor, I am on my feet for 4 to 5 hours, with my present shoes my feet and little toes really hurt at the end of my shift...so hoping these will help....but was just wondering if anyone had any back issues with them!!
Old Dec 31st 2011, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DandNHill
$40??? Real Shape-Ups? I paid $129 and that was when they were doing a no-tax weekend!!!!!

they are waaaaaaaay cheaper in the US.....I paid $84 for 2 pairs of anti slip ones....I get $60 back from work!!
Old Dec 31st 2011, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

they are waaaaaaaay cheaper in the US.....I paid $84 for 2 pairs of anti slip ones....I get $60 back from work!!
But I have no plans to go to the US for ages

Shall have to wait then or pay silly prices!!

Definitely worth wearing, no back problems at all
Old Dec 31st 2011, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DandNHill
Yes they are the real deal and not knock offs.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 7:56 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

I made a pretty spectacular job of breaking my ankle last Feb ... I bought my first pair of shape ups a couple of months later & they are great ... I hardly ever wear anything else Also I get way less pain than I did with my old trainers/runners
Lucky for me No2 child works in the footwear dept of a sport shop ... guess what I got for Crimbo
Old Dec 31st 2011, 8:07 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

i hate them with a passion - they look like "special " shoes. Plus people insist on wearing them to the gym - you cant do a proper lunge in them.
Old Jan 1st 2012, 12:56 pm
Bristolish expat

bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
i hate them with a passion - they look like "special " shoes. Plus people insist on wearing them to the gym - you cant do a proper lunge in them.
Ha ha ... will be thinking about this next week when I'm back to work & on the 'special' bus with ma 'special' shoes
Old Jan 1st 2012, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light

Just looked these up and they're £30 online in the UK.

What's special about them (as in how they're made - the site lists what they're supposed to do)?
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 4:16 am
Bristolish expat

Originally Posted by chrisparr
Just looked these up and they're £30 online in the UK.

What's special about them (as in how they're made - the site lists what they're supposed to do)?
I think it's because the older style ones look a bit like the wedges I used to wear back in my Marc Bolan days
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 10:49 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I Have a pair of the suede ankle boot type ones pretty comfy nothing special pardon the pun caz !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.