Six Nations on TV?

Old Sep 4th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

fraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nice
Default Six Nations on TV?

Just had a thought, whilst I'm relaxing on vancouver Island chasing Orcas in my kayak, can you get six nations rugby on TV over there?
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Six Nations on TV?

Originally Posted by fraser46
Just had a thought, whilst I'm relaxing on vancouver Island chasing Orcas in my kayak, can you get six nations rugby on TV over there?
From memory, Setanta were showing a number of the games. Possibly full coverage but delayed rather than live broadcast.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:28 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, as GT writes, Setanta Sports and it's delayed about a day. we can't get Setanta at the Beach have to listen to Five Live Sports
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

fraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nicefraser46 is just really nice

Not live, in a pub? Thats going to be tough!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:36 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

I think Setanta now offers broadband delivery to your PC - not sure if the full range of sports is offered. They claim to show all 15 games, but as others have said, broadcasts are on tape delay.

www.setantaca.com
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Maybe that wont be too much of a problem with the difference in time, like the Broadband idea, but I much prefer the big screen in the rugby club!
I will miss that, and Twickenham!!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:13 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe that wont be too much of a problem with the difference in time, like the Broadband idea, but I much prefer the big screen in the rugby club!
I will miss that, and Twickenham!!
Wash your mouth out with soap now!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud of

Fraser, as mad rugby fans we'll be figuring out some way of watching them live

Would be nice to get a few of us together for a beer or two whilst watching
Old Sep 5th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Sounds good!

Where are you based?
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

setanta does show some of them live as a normal broadcast. the rest are live as pay per view... so find a good bar who has paid the pay per view and you are good to go.. or just dont watch the news for a day and watch it later so you dont know the score..

setanta did show every game last time. just some a little later....
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks folks, thats encouraging, theres a few rugby clubs on the Island that I will be visiting, time I made another comeback! what about Heineken Cup Rugby? And the Guinness Premiership? And, sad to say........what about Coronation Street...for the wife you understand!!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

Thanks folks, thats encouraging, theres a few rugby clubs on the Island that I will be visiting, time I made another comeback! what about Heineken Cup Rugby? And the Guinness Premiership? And, sad to say........what about Coronation Street...for the wife you understand!!
yep setanta shows guiness premiership and heinekin cups... also the magners league. its pretty much a rugby channel during the season.. also shows super 12 and other southern hemisphere leagues..

corrie is on CBC daily and omnibus on sunday, but is about 9 months or something behind.. my mum is an addict too..
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

eastenders in on BBC canada but is about 2 years behind! pauline is still alive!! and not even married that murderer!!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud ofPaulandNikki has much to be proud of

Fraser, we're going to be on the Island too, probably down Victoria way