SHUTTERBUGS!

Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of
Default Re: SHUTTERBUGS!

he he, Steve I'll take the Vanna White blow up doll

I am fasinated by fungi Steve, last spring I found hundreds of morels in a city park, boy they were some fine eating
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Inse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond reputeInse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbiel

I am fasinated by fungi Steve, last spring I found hundreds of morels in a city park, boy they were some fine eating
Magic???
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

bobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud ofbobbiel has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Inse
Magic???
All mushrooms are magic!
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:26 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bobbiel
All mushrooms are magic!
Aaahh magic you say.

What about one of these? It's a self portrait.

Cathedral Grove just west of Parksville, B.C.

Canon EOS 300D Digital Rebel, Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
1/30s f/5.0 at 75.0mm iso800
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

I love the water droplets,, looks like a bracket fungus of some genre.

Last edited by bobbiel; Feb 16th 2008 at 11:34 am. Reason: .
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:54 am
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

Spot the tourist.

Taken with my factory-second fujifilm finepix e900. Wish I'd got the panoramic lens for this day.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 12:30 pm
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

So now we're into mushrooms.
Attached Thumbnails SHUTTERBUGS!-honey-mushroom.jpg  
Old Feb 16th 2008, 1:43 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see any 'shrooms whilst walking the mutt today so my contribution consists of a weird looking dog by a tree, a rock that looks like a skull, a bald eagle & a snowdrop?
Attached Thumbnails SHUTTERBUGS!-feb-08-146.jpg   SHUTTERBUGS!-feb-08-103.jpg   SHUTTERBUGS!-feb-08-139.jpg   SHUTTERBUGS!-feb-08-145.jpg  

Last edited by bananahammock; Feb 16th 2008 at 1:52 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Didn't see any 'shrooms whilst walking the mutt today so my contribution consists of a weird looking dog by a tree, a rock that looks like a skull, a bald eagle & a snowdrop?
Hi BH
Loved the picture of the bald eagle OH saw two in the same afternoon a while back one at Qualicum and the other just of Hammond Bay Road but didnt have his camera with him at the time ,now he carries it in the car all the time but hasnt seen another since .
Old Feb 16th 2008, 2:37 pm
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if your pooch has different coloured eyes, but tweaked it for you anyway.
Sometimes flash will do this.
Attached Thumbnails SHUTTERBUGS!-_.jpg  
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:05 pm

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point

The best pic by far is the snow drop and the GREEN GRASS. Omg I am so missing green grass.

More pics of green please, ive nearly forgotton what the colour really looks like.

Ahh the green green grass of the Uk, not home but its still got green grass.

mrs minihaha (missing green grass, can you tell ?)
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by minihaha
The best pic by far is the snow drop and the GREEN GRASS. Omg I am so missing green grass.

More pics of green please, ive nearly forgotton what the colour really looks like.

Ahh the green green grass of the Uk, not home but its still got green grass.

mrs minihaha (missing green grass, can you tell ?)
Yeah mate you are losing it
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:28 pm

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Yeah mate you are losing it

Losing it ? Wish I had it in the first place to bloody lose

mrs minihaha
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone adding pics of snowdrops, crocus please add a "graphic warning" it will be mths before we see them here.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

During the summer the Bow river in Calgary is home to hundreds of these
Americian white pelicans

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.