Show Business

Old Apr 20th 2016, 11:51 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Show Business

We were supposed to have The Mothershaggers in the Club tonight
and no show in the Exchange but there was a surprise booking for Calvin Vollrath
so we moved The Mothershaggers to the Exchange and put Calvin in the Club, so I'll have to clean up the Exchange early tomorrow so Grasssroots Regina can set up for Martyn Joseph
We do it all.
So this guy says Boy is my job hard! What do you do? I give enemas to the elephants at the circus. Eeew, how? Well, I get up on a stepladder and feed the hose up the elephant's butt, then turn on the water. When the elephant's had too much they just let it all go and it knocks me right off the ladder. Why don't you quit?
What, and give up show business?