shop name help

Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:19 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default shop name help

I'm going ******' mental... please help.

There is a UK shop and I can not think of it's name...

Sort of 'high street' but not every high street (more London, big city). They sell Japanese goodies... very modern, lots of home stuff, and clothing (if you're a waif), burgundy exterior, but can not remember the name...

know it?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:28 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shop name help

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas

Sort of 'high street' but not every high street (more London, big city). They sell Japanese goodies... very modern, lots of home stuff, and clothing (if you're a waif), burgundy exterior, but can not remember the name...

know it?
ooh I know what you mean - begins with an M....erm it will come to me in a momento
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

tallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to behold

know it?
Ooh, now you've got me going. All I can remember is starts with an M and there is one in Covent Garden.

Not much help really..........
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

tallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tallperson
Ooh, now you've got me going. All I can remember is starts with an M and there is one in Covent Garden.

Not much help really..........
Got it!!!!!!!!
Muji.

Is that the one?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Maharishi?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:32 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Got it!!!!!!!!
Muji.

Is that the one?
Thats it! Or at least that is the one I was thinking about!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:40 am

Got it!!!!!!!!
Muji.

Is that the one?

That's it!

Thank you!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Thats it! Or at least that is the one I was thinking about!
Well that's two us happy then!
Hope it was the one HWP was thinking of and she can sleep happy tonight
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:16 am

Well that's two us happy then!
Hope it was the one HWP was thinking of and she can sleep happy tonight

Me, sleep happy...
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

That's it!

Thank you!
http://www.muji.co.uk/

Something you want/need??
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

They have some Muji gear at the MoMA store in NYC if that's closer... online store too.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
They have some Muji gear at the MoMA store in NYC if that's closer... online store too.
OOO you cosmopolitan you.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daft batty
OOO you cosmopolitan you.
No, just a shopaholic
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by G586
http://www.muji.co.uk/

Something you want/need??

Thanks both but Japanese goods are plentiful on the west coast.

I was asking because I have a friend in Japan who might be going to London to work for a bit and she was asking me about stuff there.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Biiiiink, you beat me to it.

Muji, fave shop in London. Always pop in for a look-see. Love their compact travel gear.

So, the US shop now does e-commerce? Coooool!