Shocking Montreal

Old Jun 8th 2009, 3:58 am
Banned

immichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to behold
Default Shocking Montreal

A recent post concerning beer brands got me thinking about watering holes and nightlife. Even though it has the North-American reputation, I've found Montreal to be an above average sin-city; two spots I visited in the past two weeks both made my skin peel and crawl - the Cock 'n' Bull (pub) and Chez Paree (gentleman's club). Gawd! The things I've seen! Anyone have similar eye-opening experiences?
Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:01 am
Account Closed

canzoet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shocking Montreal

Things must have changed. Forty years ago I used to drink in the "Cock 'n' Bull" when it was run by its original owner Peter Barry. In those days there was always a queue to get in during the weekend.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 3:47 pm
Banned

immichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to beholdimmichaelcaine is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by canzoet
Things must have changed. Forty years ago I used to drink in the "Cock 'n' Bull" when it was run by its original owner Peter Barry. In those days there was always a queue to get in during the weekend.
Unfortunately, the only queue I witnessed at the C&B was a lineup to vomit upon the current owner, who was passed out in a puddle of chunks in the women's thunderbox.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 6:14 pm
Jedi

andrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by immichaelcaine
Unfortunately, the only queue I witnessed at the C&B was a lineup to vomit upon the current owner, who was passed out in a puddle of chunks in the women's thunderbox.
Not a lot of people know that.